• Total voters

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
So... Spammers...
The most annoying people on Creative.
Why do they spam? For useless internet currency called Diamonds.

What is a better punishment then removing their Diamonds when they get caught and muted for it?
That should learn them. They spent all that time annoying us in the chat for diamonds, and then they get removed + he/she can't talk anymore. What can be worse for them?

This might not be implemented yet but could be added next update when W/E gets released aswell.

Spammers are so annoying I'd love it if their Diamonds would disappear. Then he spent all his time into nothing and we can actually talk again in Global without all this garbage.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
It will cause a big row on forums and for staff, however this is very viable. I believe it should get reset until the day before they started spamming. This will make them restart their progress from the day they may have started spamming from.

However this is a very good idea. :]

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
It will cause a big row on forums and for staff, however this is very viable. I believe it should get reset until the day before they started spamming. This will make them restart their progress from the day they may have started spamming from.

However this is a very good idea. :]
The only problem with this is that the staff team can not know for sure when they started spamming...

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom