Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
This has been suggested many times in the past, I think it could be in the new website.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
It depends on which category you want to hide it.
If it's in the player reports then perhaps a (staff only) archived area where locked and dealt with reports would go into there for future reference.

It shouldn't be applied to locked threads in the bug reports or something off-topic that got locked because someone necro-posted as players could view them if they seek some answers in them.

So maybe staff could get access to thread tools and move locked threads manually into the respective areas?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I wrote a greasemonkey script that can hide locked threads on this forum.

Works on my machine certified, but it may break at any time.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/22314-cubecrafthidelockedthreads

After installation this will add a checkbox to that user-menu-thing to toggle the script.
ccgh1.png

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)

After installation this will add a checkbox to that user-menu-thing to toggle the script.
:eek:Wow !
Thanks !
The gui is actually way better than I expected (the presence of the checkbox inside the profile menu, very good idea ! )
I can't wait for september when I can try this out on my machine...
GG !
Very cool script... ;)
I don't know what else to say but more thanks ! This will be saving me so much time and make it so much easier to go through reports :D.

P.S : Is greasemonkey only for firefox on PC ? Or can you have it on chrome too ? On a mac ?
Also, I'm learning javascript and I'm interrested to know how you "hid" the posts, if you want to explain that is ;)

Edit : Another Thank you !
I can't thank you enough XD

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Is greasemonkey only for firefox on PC ? Or can you have it on chrome too ? On a mac ?
Also, I'm learning javascript and I'm interrested to know how you "hid" the posts, if you want to explain that is ;)

On firefox you need the greasemonkey addon, on chrome there is tampermonkey. Those should work on any os. I'm not sure about safari, there seems to ba a plugin for that but I can't test it.

For the hiding part, you can see the code here. The script basically loops through all elements that have the classes 'discussionListItem' and 'locked', and sets their css attribute 'display' to 'none'.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
On firefox you need the greasemonkey addon, on chrome there is tampermonkey. Those should work on any os. I'm not sure about safari, there seems to ba a plugin for that but I can't test it.

For the hiding part, you can see the code here. The script basically loops through all elements that have the classes 'discussionListItem' and 'locked', and sets their css attribute 'display' to 'none'.
I got the script to work on mozilla firefox, and it really helps :D
Thank you so much :p

I would like to precise for those downloading it that the checkbox only appears when you are in the player reports section of the forums.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom