Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
This is a repost of my old suggestion I posted a few months ago. So anyways there isn't much to explain here. It's just a message that tells you that you are about to necropost. That's all for the suggestion as it is a quite simple one.

Anyways have a great day.

I edited the warning/ban part from the thing because of the feedback I got.

Last edited:

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Why would it only be an 'alert' if you're going to be punished for it? It should lock the thread so that no one will be punished for this, there's no point in preventing it a little when there's a way to prevent it fully and avoid anyone being punished.
I edited my first post!

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Matriox

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Ok last message for the night, if you disagreed, tell me why. Disagreeing to this without reason just isn't helpful. This idea could help the WHOLE forum community. I know I seem greedy, but I'm not kidding this could help a TON for people like me.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Why would it only be an 'alert' if you're going to be punished for it? It should lock the thread so that no one will be punished for this, there's no point in preventing it a little when there's a way to prevent it fully and avoid anyone being punished.
Well I voted unsure for the reason I gave, I'd rather a different way for this to be implemented by simply making it not possible to be banned or punished by this full stop. Not for there to be a way to bypass it, which will lead to a punishment

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Necro-posting is not always on purpose, so I totally agree with this. It even happened a few times when I was a helper.

But as said above, locking the thread instantly is also an option.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think locking the thread would be the best option. However, I completely agree with your suggestion.
Why wouldn't it be? If you're going to get punished for it then it is the best option to avoid punishments. if you are necro posting it means you're gonna be replying to a thread that hasn't been active for 3weeks, if you have another point to add to a suggestion like that, just make a new thread. You have every right too. I see no reason to allow it to happen. if cubecraft don't want it to happen they shouldn't let it happen at all

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Why wouldn't it be? If you're going to get punished for it then it is the best option to avoid punishments. if you are necro posting it means you're gonna be replying to a thread that hasn't been active for 3weeks, if you have another point to add to a suggestion like that, just make a new thread. You have every right too. I see no reason to allow it to happen. if cubecraft don't want it to happen they shouldn't let it happen at all
1623772613307.png

That's why.

• Love
Reactions: hamelech2007
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom