Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
NOTE TO READERS: THIS IS A REPOST OF ONE OF MY OLDER SUGGESTIONS. YOU CAN FIND IT HERE. DO NOT REPLY TO IT AS IT IS OLD AND YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR NECROPOSTING.

Make commands show up when typing /

Hi! As you probably may have read, this is a repost of one of my old suggestions. The suggestion proposes that you should be able to see every command upon typing / into chat, like in a singleplayer world you made. Example(not my image and this is java but same point):
5320286A-2C6C-425C-BE74-C8458470A686.jpeg

In Cube, however, this does not show up when you type in a forward slash. This is an inconvenience because some people don’t even know half of the commands and they should know otherwise it becomes confusing for players new to the server. Example, a new player wants to check what region they are in for a Skywars lobby, they don’t know that /whereami exists. In this case, they should be able to type / and look for a command that says it tells you what region and lobby you are in(whereami). Also, when the commands show up they should say what they do instead of not saying anything and also show the correct format you should type your command in. That’s about all I can say, you can read my past suggestion(DON’T REPLY TO IT AS IT’S OLD AND YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR NECROPOSTING but feel free to look at it from a safe distance!!)

Percentage of agrees: 100%

Agrees until forwarded: 🌠 FORWARDED 🌠
Thanks for reading, remember to leave your opinion!! 🥳🥳

Last edited:

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
100% Agree, it's omega annoying to type a command in game, (like for example when someone send you a friend request and you don't want to go back to the lobby, you have to type "/f add *username*" It's really hard on console because we have to type the entiere command.) If it's implemented, I really hope it's well made, like once we typed /f add it shows the name of the player so we can add or join parties faster.

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
This was a Feature on bedrock At one point but had to be removed due revealing a lot of server side commands, It would be a great idea to have this if the other commands were hidden :)
i agree it would have been good back then if the extra commands were hidden from public view otherwise they wouldnt be removed they could have just removed the hidden commands

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
NOTE TO READERS: THIS IS A REPOST OF ONE OF MY OLDER SUGGESTIONS. YOU CAN FIND IT HERE. DO NOT REPLY TO IT AS IT IS OLD AND YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR NECROPOSTING.

Make commands show up when typing /

Hi! As you probably may have read, this is a repost of one of my old suggestions. The suggestion proposes that you should be able to see every command upon typing / into chat, like in a singleplayer world you made. Example(not my image and this is java but same point): View attachment 209828
In Cube, however, this does not show up when you type in a forward slash. This is an inconvenience because some people don’t even know half of the commands and they should know otherwise it becomes confusing for players new to the server. Example, a new player wants to check what region they are in for a Skywars lobby, they don’t know that /whereami exists. In this case, they should be able to type / and look for a command that says it tells you what region and lobby you are in(whereami). Also, when the commands show up they should say what they do instead of not saying anything and also show the correct format you should type your command in. That’s about all I can say, you can read my past suggestion(DON’T REPLY TO IT AS IT’S OLD AND YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR NECROPOSTING but feel free to look at it from a safe distance!!)

Percentage of agrees: 100%

Agrees until forwarded: 21/25
Thanks for reading, remember to leave your opinion!! 🥳🥳
Oh, most definitely. I need to know how to spell status coz I spell it stauts

• Haha
Reactions: solarxysm
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom