Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello,

Sometimes I have this issue where a game ends and we get sent back to hub. Yes, that is normal. The thing is that when the game ends and I haven’t reported someone for hacking yet because of their blatant hacks, I cannot report them anymore. That’s because we’re not in the same game anymore. I think it’d be great to make the report system so you can report someone that is still NOT in your game. Let me know if there’s anyone that disagrees with me and why. Thanks for reading this, have a good day.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

Sometimes I have this issue where a game ends and we get sent back to hub. Yes, that is normal. The thing is that when the game ends and I haven’t reported someone for hacking yet because of their blatant hacks, I cannot report them anymore. That’s because we’re not in the same game anymore. I think it’d be great to make the report system so you can report someone that is still NOT in your game. Let me know if there’s anyone that disagrees with me and why. Thanks for reading this, have a good day.
I completely agree, it's very annoying

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom