Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Colleeee

Well-Known Member
Jan 31, 2020
165
374
84
20
The backyard.
Hey CubeCrafters!

I've last experienced a hackers on the server.
I'm not shocked or anything but i tried recoring today but that didnt went well. I tried recoring but i can't even move on minecraft.
Its way to laggy and i can't use other recoring systems because they will lagg even more. I can't pay for a good enough laptop or computer yet.
Anyone knows a good not laggy recording system?
And is there any other way then just to do /report if there is none?

Thanks for the reading!
Have a nice day! :D
 

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Hey, what operating system do you use?

If you use Windows 10, they have a built-in recording system using the Xbox Game Bar. You don't need an Xbox to use it, but it is a fairly lightweight recording system that I've used for years and have seen a negligible frame drop unlike some of the recorders I've used. You can look into it more here. 😋
 
  • Like
Reactions: Luukk and Colleeee

Colleeee

Well-Known Member
Jan 31, 2020
165
374
84
20
The backyard.
Hey, what operating system do you use?

If you use Windows 10, they have a built-in recording system using the Xbox Game Bar. You don't need an Xbox to use it, but it is a fairly lightweight recording system that I've used for years and have seen a negligible frame drop unlike some of the recorders I've used. You can look into it more here. 😋
Wow thanks!
I actually tried it and i figured out how it works.
I'll be able to record it only with small window minecraft tho.
But it looks pretty good actually!
Thanks for the request I really appreciate it! :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Younisco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on UBRE's profile.
wohoo, happy birthday! 🎉
JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Top Bottom