Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Suggestion #1: When you make a mistake writing the name of a rulebreaker or any other mistake, all the details of the report that take a long time to fill out dissapear. I think there should be a way to SAVE your report so that you don't need to remake an entire report.

Suggestion #2: When you are inactive (On the reports page) for like 15 mins it logs you out and I have to re-type my e-mail and passcode. (Side note: the thing I'm about to say is also #3 and a big problem in my opinion) It takes me all the way to the home page and then I have to go back to the reports page again.

@DanDaDino @RayzMC @ISTY. @CREAM @ItsTwany @DeedsDaDog @jollow250 @LucianYOLO @Cynamooo @Unipotato @Jeff_Bllkth @TheBrownster904 @Zombiepower

A

A pigeon

[QUOTE="The12thDoctor, post: 865494, member: 176131"{it littrarly logs me out..."
}
[/QUOTE]
People like you changed the meaning of the word literally.

Anyway , if they saved the report wouldnt they spam the staff with it? Im not against it , i dont do reports so idc . Cool for people who enjoy reporting

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Suggestion #1: When you make a mistake writing the name of a rulebreaker or any other mistake, all the details of the report that take a long time to fill out dissapear. I think there should be a way to SAVE your report so that you don't need to remake an entire report.

I agree with that, I type the players name wrong a lot.

Suggestion #2: When you are inactive (On the reports page) for like 15 mins it logs you out and I have to re-type my e-mail and passcode. (Side note: the thing I'm about to say is also

If you are using google chrome you can click the save password thingy, but I think it should be like what you said.

and a big problem in my opinion) It takes me all the way to the home page and then I have to go back to the reports page again.
I don't really know what do you mean

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Yes for the first one it's so annoying spending so much time and making one typo in the name and it going like sorry you misspelt the name gotta re-do the whole report Oh well¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I would love if it could just tell me to re type the name
As for 2/3 I've never had that problem so I don't know but like @Shamel said you can save the password and user name

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes for the first one it's so annoying spending so much time and making one typo in the name and it going like sorry you misspelt the name gotta re-do the whole report Oh well¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I would love if it could just tell me to re type the name
As for 2/3 I've never had that problem so I don't know but like @Shamel said you can save the password and user name

Problem is that I cant have chrome for some reason and also its no longer supported :/
And also cant they just implement it :/
Its easy...

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
[QUOTE="The12thDoctor, post: 865494, member: 176131"{it littrarly logs me out..."
}
People like you changed the meaning of the word literally.

Anyway , if they saved the report wouldnt they spam the staff with it? Im not against it , i dont do reports so idc . Cool for people who enjoy reporting[/QUOTE]

Fool... Just stop fixing all my posts... I don't need grammer police :p

Cause uni is doing it for me xD

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Suggestion 2 and 3 is always annoying! It would be nice to have a way to stop it from going back to forums page, I mean, why even do that?! Also username and password, have to do that alll da time!

As for the 1st suggestion, doesn't happen to me, all my info, link, etc stays there, just have to retype the name. Lucky me I Guess..
But I do see that it would be annoying to have to type everything back again!
I'm in for all 3 ideas! :D

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
That would be neat, although in my opinion it doesn't take to much time to make a report, but nice idea ;)
Suggestion #2: When you are inactive (On the reports page) for like 15 mins it logs you out and I have to re-type my e-mail and passcode. (Side note: the thing I'm about to say is also #3 and a big problem in my opinion) It takes me all the way to the home page and then I have to go back to the reports page again.
I think this may be a bug and it happens to me as well. It's really frustating, so I would like it fixed.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I agree with this one. It's not really fun if you have to type your report all over again.

Suggestion #2: When you are inactive (On the reports page) for like 15 mins it logs you out and I have to re-type my e-mail and passcode.
I haven't noticed this yet because I'm not AFK for 15 minutes on the report page. If I am on the report page, I either report rule breakers or I look if some of my reports are already handled. I also use the SafeLock thing of Chrome, so it saves my e-mail adress and password, so I don't have to fill that in when I visit the report page.

It takes me all the way to the home page and then I have to go back to the reports page again.
This is a thing which has to be fixed because it's not really nice if you want to go to the report page by using the shortcut button of the forums and you fill in your account data and then you go back to the forums.

Jun 19, 2017
I haven't noticed this yet because I'm not AFK for 15 minutes on the report page. If I am on the report page, I either report rule breakers or I look if some of my reports are already handled. I also use the SafeLock thing of Chrome, so it saves my e-mail adress and password, so I don't have to fill that in when I visit the report page.
It kicks you out of your account if you go away from the reports section for 15 minutes, which is annoying when you want to go back every 30 minutes to report someone.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
That never happened to me

It happens to lots of people though so its a concern we need to address...

It kicks you out of your account if you go away from the reports section for 15 minutes, which is annoying when you want to go back every 30 minutes to report someone.

Exactly especially if your doing a whole Solo 1.8 Sky Wars
Then Upload Video
Copy all info
Make Report...

Any other opinions?

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I wouldn't worry too much about mistakes in names. Staff can generally pick that out really easily. A save function might be nice, but I don't think many people would use it.

That's a bit of a pain in the butt. The timeout time has been greatly increased now. Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Reesle wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom