Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Yes I would like this too, I have over 140 reports and scrolling up and down all the time gets a little annoying :(

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
infinite-yes-daniel-bryan.gif

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Yes I would like this too, I have over 140 reports and scrolling up and down all the time gets a little annoying :(

This is a tip to all of you!

If you have lot's of reports there is a really fast way to scroll down!

Hold down your scroll wheel (middle mouse button), and move your whole mouse down (or up depending on which way you want to go)! It makes you go down (or up) the page really fast!

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
This is just a suggestion on a minor improvement that I'm sure wouldn't take long to implement.
Yes you can use the scroll bar or the 3rd mouse button but it would be much simpler to just have the most recent at the top.

Ghostified_

Oct 20, 2016
This is a tip to all of you!

If you have lot's of reports there is a really fast way to scroll down!

Hold down your scroll wheel (middle mouse button), and move your whole mouse down (or up depending on which way you want to go)! It makes you go down (or up) the page really fast!
Or, If you have a mouse like mine, press the middle button below the scroll wheel, then scroll down. It'll wiz like a racing car.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Or, If you have a mouse like mine, press the middle button below the scroll wheel, then scroll down. It'll wiz like a racing car.

I think that might have been what i was saying :-P For me i hold down my scroll wheel, I've never seen a mouse with a left click, right click, scroll wheel and middle button!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom