Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rosae

Feb 12, 2019
Backstory:
There’s been an ongoing problem of mine when it comes to reporting players in game. In the past couple of weeks I’ve come across tens of players who seem the be breaking the rules in game. I use LabyMod to play Minecraft. It helps load games faster, you can also communicate with other people using LabyMod, and etc.

Problem: While I DO have the means of recording players breaking the rules, I can’t report them. Why? Because I’m using LabyMod and my reports wont get accepted.

Breakdown: Rule breakers go on about their day, to continue rule breaking without having a warning or punishment handed to them.

Solution: Creating a “Reports Only” tab in Discord will ensure that mods will be able to spectate players in game. This will help so that the mods can immediately control the situation. Also, if people like me using LabyMod, wont be out of luck when it comes to catching rule breakers.

Thank you for considering this.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I definitely do understand your frustrations, though I don't think having a Discord channel purely to say the names of cheating players isn't the way to go.
We don't accept labymod reports for a reason. While I do see why you're upset about this, it's to ensure people don't falsely get punished.
I think the are solutions, such as moving away from labymod or have someone else record them and especially /report them since this basically is your suggestion but ingame, but a Discord channel isn't one of them.
Why?
1) In the past we did do this (though it was in #staff-help and not in a separate channel) and we decided to stop doing this since it was abused and we basically were screamed at if we weren't able to handle one of them.
2) It'd be disorganized. We have backstage an, in my opinion, efficient system when it comes to /reports (the substitute for Discord report channel). We basically have to click literally 2 buttons to spectate someone AND ban someone. If this Discord thing would get implemented, then it takes quite a bit of time, more time than a normal /report, which we could spend doing other handy things such as helping members, website reports or /reports.

D

Deleted member 469419

Problem: While I DO have the means of recording players breaking the rules, I can’t report them. Why? Because I’m using LabyMod and my reports wont get accepted.

It's simply because you can fake reporting.
Labymod has one problem, it contains an option called "Edit name" and you can change the colours and the name.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Problem is that we had this sorta thing in the past with staff help which ended up with a lot of spam, some questions being missed out as a result and abuse aimed at mods in general if their report never got looked at and adding a reports section won't fix anything at all. Basically dividing the moderation team (Which is currently small) between the Bedrock forums report section, Java reports site, /report reports and now a discord section for reports.

We are currently trying to solve the cheater issue and other rule breaker issues by looking for more helpers and an Anti-cheat dev.
Infomation about that can be found here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/c...g-heres-what-we-are-trying-to-achieve.231133/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/join-our-brand-new-helper-team.225812/

SANTIEL_3

Apr 4, 2020
Hello

you can't use the labymod, becouse there are a part where you can change the names of the users, second you can rec them with your cellphone, while you show the evidence, it's okey , also the staff have too much work, they have to see minecarft/foro/discord/md etc.. Its's too muhc work for them

this is my opinion

Rosae

Feb 12, 2019
I definitely do understand your frustrations, though I don't think having a Discord channel purely to say the names of cheating players isn't the way to go.
We don't accept labymod reports for a reason. While I do see why you're upset about this, it's to ensure people don't falsely get punished.
I think the are solutions, such as moving away from labymod or have someone else record them and especially /report them since this basically is your suggestion but ingame, but a Discord channel isn't one of them.
Why?
1) In the past we did do this (though it was in #staff-help and not in a separate channel) and we decided to stop doing this since it was abused and we basically were screamed at if we weren't able to handle one of them.
2) It'd be disorganized. We have backstage an, in my opinion, efficient system when it comes to /reports (the substitute for Discord report channel). We basically have to click literally 2 buttons to spectate someone AND ban someone. If this Discord thing would get implemented, then it takes quite a bit of time, more time than a normal /report, which we could spend doing other handy things such as helping members, website reports or /reports.
Hello, I’ve tried to /report but there’s no option for camping. (One of my main concerns)

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hello, I’ve tried to /report but there’s no option for camping. (One of my main concerns)
Reason behind this is that camping is usually a one off thing. Once a staff member gets there, the player will most likely stop camping hence why this isn't an option. This also explains why we don't have trolling options either as they are also the same one off thing.

Reactions: Keanu

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
Reason behind this is that camping is usually a one off thing. Once a staff member gets there, the player will most likely stop camping hence why this isn't an option. This also explains why we don't have trolling options either as they are also the same one off thing.
Isn't camping almost the same as teaming? When you see a staff member you stop teaming?

D

Deleted member 421664

Farm wins we can't do/report for it and who have bad PC he can't report them to explain to me, please.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Isn't camping almost the same as teaming? When you see a staff member you stop teaming?
Camping and teaming are two completely different things.
Most cases teaming can be done multiple times.
Camping however no in most as like I said, it's usually a one off unlike teaming.

Farm wins we can't do/report for it and who have bad PC he can't report them to explain to me, please.
Considering the amount of reports that come through, I doubt there is any time to go after win farmers hence why you can simply use the reports site.

Reactions: elchuii and Keanu
D

Deleted member 421664

Camping and teaming are two completely different things.
Most cases teaming can be done multiple times.
Camping however no in most as like I said, it's a one off unlike teaming.

Considering the amount of reports that come through, I doubt there is any time to go after win farmers hence why you can simply use the reports site.
because It's a boring update video when you have bad wifi in your country it takes a long time by the way!

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't think this is a good idea since this can easily be abused and this is just unnecessary extra work for the staff. They already have /report and the reports site to look at, adding another report section is just unnecessary. You could easily switch to another version and report them on the site. I've used LabyMod too, but when I couldn't report I switched to forge and installed similiar mods as the one's from LabyMod.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
It would make sense and be very cool. Though I’ve heard the other side of the story of why it shouldn’t be added. I just want to say I think it should still be added especially for helping Bedrock... we dont even have a /report, meaning basically finding a hacker in your game is an immediate “game-over”. By the time hacker reports do get accepted it’s been well over a few hours since that game happened. I’ve seen this cool feature this server called “Hyperlands” used where in game reports are on the discord. They made a bot that can ban players through the discord. They look at evidence and if it the report is legitimate they can simply say /ban (player) (reason). Not sure how they did this but it’s just for inspiration if this gets implemented.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom