Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
Yes! Finding Swedish staff seems to be a more pressing issue as time goes by. *hint hint, apply, maybe you could get staff*

Reactions: Livvv

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Ofc i agree. Cubecraft should stand for everyone and not just people with common languages (although i have to admit that Swedish is a quite common language, too) I think I can't remember a day without someone saying: ''who wants to play with me'' (in Swedish) I mean, i kinda understand some common used sentences, but i don't speak it myself. Nevertheless, I also talk with a lot of Swedish people on Discord etc (in English). And seeing this thread as an another example, is the EXACT reason why there should be more staff and especially in more ''uncommon languages''. I mean, it should not be possible, that someone, I say no names, cough... cough... @SleepyLiv cough... comes to me to tell about her 34 unhandled reports. The fact that a situation like that may happen to both of us, is complete nonsense. Even more complete nonsense than removing Blockband (@Power Ranger <3).
Good Night! (Got natt!)

Last edited:

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Ofc i agree. Cubecraft should stand for everyone and not just people with common languages (although i have to admit that Swedish is a quite common language, too) I think I can't remember a day without someone saying: ''who wants to play with me'' (in Swedish) I mean, i kinda understand some common used sentences, but i don't speak it myself. Nevertheless, I also talk with a lot of Swedish people on Discord etc (in English). And seeing this thread is an another example, is the EXACT reason why there should be more staff and especially in more ''uncommon languages''. I mean, it should not be possible, that someone, I say no names, cough... cough... @SleepyLiv cough... comes to me to tell about her 34 unhandled reports. That is complete nonsense. Even more complete nonsense than removing Blockband (@Power Ranger <3).
And since someone who speaks Swedish, i say no names again, wants to become staff just to help Swedish people out. Why not just do it immediately? I mean, it can't be any worse than @Mac
Good Night! (Got natt!)
ey dude, be nice against me lol

Reactions: Komodо

comfyyy

It would be amazing if our staff could speak every language that any given player is speaking on the server, but it is unrealistic for Cube to be able to get a staff member for each language. I agree that they should accept Swedish reports, but they need Swedish staff first. ;)

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
It would be amazing if our staff could speak every language that any given player is speaking on the server, but it is unrealistic for Cube to be able to get a staff member for each language. I agree that they should accept Swedish reports, but they need Swedish staff first. ;)
They accept Swedish reports but it take so long time + it's too many Swedish people.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Oh, oops. xD I never noticed, as I have the unfortunate condition of only being able to speak one language. I never really report in other languages.
I have made reports in 5 languages ;-;
But I really just want a Swedish Helper/Mod atm.

Reactions: comfyyy

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello there!

This is to be honest my second thread and people already think that I'm annoying so this will probably turn out bad but eh…

And this maybe isn't a real suggestion but kinda..

Anyway, I make this thread because of how the reports get handled, other languages than English, Dutch and Spanish are not something they choose so take that much time to solve sometimes. Last few days I have start to looking for Swedish reports and I got over 70 in just 2-3 days, that's a lot and there is just 1 person who can handle the reports or at least handle them without using google translate. This bother me a lot to be honest, that I have to translate all my reports or that the Mods have to use google translate, google translate don't even translate things right and some things that are very very rude to say in Swedish doesn't really matter in English and I most of the time have to explain my reports if people who don't speak the language want to handle it.

This is also a big problem for the server, I can't say anything about other languages but it's a lot of Swedish people on the server, maybe not on the forums but a few thousand Swedish people play on the server every day. Most of them don't make reports in Swedish or don't even know how to use the forums because they don't speak or understand English and it's hard for them to understand the links on the server and how the forum page work when they can't understand it.

I guess my point is that Mods shouldn't be allowed to use google translate, I rather that they ask me about the report (if they can) or that they just don't handle it. Cubecraft need a lot more staff because compared to how many players who play on Cubecraft every day, it's not enough.
I would really love to see some Swedish staff and staff who maybe speak some other languages too, the server really need it and why not try to make it as good as possible for everyone?

And I also know that this is not just something you fix over a night, maybe it take some time but it will make the server so much better if they for real think about this and can open the applications just to get some good new Helpers who speak other languages and can help the server out.
I do agree that the cubecraft server, reports system, and even threads on the forums should be more opened to people that speak different languages.
+1

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
ey dude, be nice against me lol
It was a joke... I meant that it was nonsense that something like that can happen to both you and me. Nothing negative about you. And yeah, I'm just weird. Btw, I removed the staff part, because I agree that it might have offended you, but it wasn't intended to!
(Have the reports already been handled?)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Google translate is really a no go for me. I always just google whole sentences or words as that are sites with more accurate translations (only using it when there is no staff member that speaks the language, otherwise I don’t handle them). I do agree we need more “rare” language speaking staff (so no Dutch or Spanish). We definitely need some Swedish, Italian and Arabic speaking staff members.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Google translate is really a no go for me. I always just google whole sentences or words as that are sites with more accurate translations (only using it when there is no staff member that speaks the language, otherwise I don’t handle them). I do agree we need more “rare” language speaking staff (so no Dutch or Spanish). We definitely need some Swedish, Italian and Arabic speaking staff members.
I understand if you have to use some sort of translate if no one speak the language or can handle it but I just hate when a Mod look at the report and deny because he/she don't understand when another Mod actually can handle it.

Reactions: Shamel

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I understand if you have to use some sort of translate if no one speak the language or can handle it but I just hate when a Mod look at the report and deny because he/she don't understand when another Mod actually can handle it.
And that’s why I said I don’t handle them if there is a mod that speaks that language :P. Recruiting helpers/moderators isn’t that easy

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
And that’s why I said I don’t handle them if there is a mod that speaks that language :p. Recruiting helpers/moderators isn’t that easy
Well, everyone aren't like you, some Mods for real just deny and write "Google translate didn't help me so I can't accept your report" and that's just so stupid because some of my reports are just so awful and the player/players deserve to get punished.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Well, everyone aren't like you, some Mods for real just deny and write "Google translate didn't help me so I can't accept your report" and that's just so stupid because some of my reports are just so awful and the player/players deserve to get punished.
But you can’t blame them, they are right sometimes google translate doesn’t help and they can’t just ban them because some random guy said that he was swearing

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
But you can’t blame them, they are right sometimes google translate doesn’t help and they can’t just ban them because some random guy said that he was swearing
I know, you're right but the thing is, they have 1-2 Mods who kinda understand and it just bother me that someone else deny it then.
Before, I used to write 1 Mod's name on all the reports because he wanted to handle them because he understand but sometimes, someone else denied the report anyway and the Mod who wanted to handle it had to fix it a few hours later anyway.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Top Bottom