Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2020
Reporting is very difficult, why is the reports login different from my cube craft login? I’m sure this probably isn’t the right place to ask but what is my password supposed to be if I registered on cube craft’s chat with /registerreports? Because I don’t know if any

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Hello,

once you have typed /registerreports in the chat, you will be forwarded to the reports website where you have to sign yourself up. You will be asked to make an account for the report website, you just need to enter a valid email and a password (that only you know). Once you have made an account, your minecraft account will automatically be linked to your reports account.

If you want more information about this, make sure to read this guide: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-report-system.175577/

I think this thread should also be moved to support? @SnowyWarz

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hello,

once you have typed /registerreports in the chat, you will be forwarded to the reports website where you have to sign yourself up. You will be asked to make an account for the report website, you just need to enter a valid email and a password (that only you know). Once you have made an account, your minecraft account will automatically be linked to your reports account.

If you want more information about this, make sure to read this guide: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-report-system.175577/

I think this thread should also be moved to support? @SnowyWarz
- Locked and moved to support. (Got anymore questions or issues, feel free to ask!)

Reactions: AttackPenguin4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom