Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEvolvedEnd

Aug 25, 2016
Players without a rank should be able to /report someone. If Cubecraft truly wants to get rid of hackers, then all players should be able to easily report them. I've filed multiple reports to the actual website myself, but it takes a lot of work to report a hacker that usually just gets caught by sentinel anyway. Even if it's two reports a day, it'd be nice for unranked players to easily report hackers.

Reactions: Colleeee

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Some other people already made a thread about this. If you have something you'd like to suggest, please check if someone has made a thread about it before. Now answering your question: We already did a trial run of this but Stone ranked players created invalid reports of users of which flooded the system, helping actual rule breakers get away with what they're doing, thus LoonyRules.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,
Just No.
Think about your sugestion and use common sense

Reactions: Josher

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
they've given stone /report permissions in the past and it packed out dramatically. at this very moment the staff team consists of 13 mods which is way too less for a server as big as CubeCraft, so most reports will not be handled.

Reactions: Josher

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I don't agree, there's going to be a lot of false reporting.
So someone with a rank can't fake report?

Anyways, you say that it takes a lot to make a report on the website. Well it doesn't take a lot of time. If I make a report, it only takes me like 1-2 minutes. The time it got handled is a different story. Sometimes it can take 1 hour, sometimes 1 day, but sometimes it can take 1 week but that came because they had problems with the site.

Conclusion: I agree with @Keanu but not on the part you said it takes a lot of time because it doesn't.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
they've given stone /report permissions in the past and it packed out dramatically. at this very moment the staff team consists of 13 mods which is way too less for a server as big as CubeCraft, so most reports will not be handled.
Dont loose your time explaining

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
the States
disagree, everyone should be able to report ofcourse, but you can also report them on reports.cubecraft.net because stone rankers could fake report all the time.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I understand its annoying as none ranker to not be able to do /report but some people arent gonne take it serious if everyone can use it, some people will abuse it and then they it ill be annoying for any staff member to go check on that player for no reason.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I understand its annoying as none ranker to not be able to do /report but some people arent gonne take it serious if everyone can use it, some people will abuse it and then they it ill be annoying for any staff member to go check on that player for no reason.
No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom