Votes: 42 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Hey there Cubes, I got another suggestion.

So today I tried to report someone because he was hacking, with the /report command. But he died in the void somehow and left the match while I was typing /report (player) killaura.

Then this message popped up:
Report.PNG
This is very annoying, because the player won't get punished by this sometimes.

So, I would like to see the thing that you can still report a rulebreaker when he isn't in your game anymore.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Agree.I hate when I hackusate a cheater in duels for exsample and when I’m keep meeting them in next games they just leave to not get reported.

Reactions: Starry

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Hey there Cubes, I got another suggestion.

So today I tried to report someone because he was hacking, with the /report command. But he died in the void somehow and left the match while I was typing /report (player) killaura.

Then this message popped up:
Report.PNG
This is very annoying, because the player won't get punished by this sometimes.

So, I would like to see the thing that you can still report a rulebreaker when he isn't in your game anymore.
Its a good idea^^^. I think is would be better if you can report people that are not in your game anymore, but wher in your game.

Kquirim

Jul 24, 2019
This is a very good suggestion because i had this problem many many times when the hacker left the game.

Reactions: Starry

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I agree. If this indeed is simple to implent, then I'd like to see this.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Agreed. Not sure If it's possible though.
It's possible, every server that has the /report command has it.

The reason this server hasn't added this feature (as far as I was told) was so that people don't /report any random player, but when you think about it, they can just report any random player in their lobby anyway, so it doesn't really make any sense. So yea, I do agree as well.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
It's possible, every server that has the /report command has it.

The reason this server hasn't added this feature (as far as I was told) was so that people don't /report any random player, but when you think about it, they can just report any random player in their lobby anyway, so it doesn't really make any sense. So yea, I do agree as well.
Ah oke. Then I'll agree too.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
This would be great to have. I have many times that he get killed and leaved and that i cant report it anymore

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom