Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hi everyone this is an issue I think really needs to be fixed and soon.

Whenever I report somebody I take the risk of the report being unsuccessful which is alright because they might not be cheating. However, if I make a report which is unsuccessful because the player(s) have been banned already that is a real let down because it feels like my reports are useless. Reports about a player that has already been banned should be successful because the reporter has successfully found hacker in our community.

Thanks in advance,

Reactions: D0RIAN

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Your reports getting closed doesn't really mean it's a bad thing. The person who you reported got their punishment, in my opinion that's already enough.
Simply bad luck that he/she got already banned before they got to your report.
Besides even if your report gets closed it isn't entirely useless. If staff have doubt if a player is really hacking or not they could always take a look at reports from other players for extra evidence.

Last edited:

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Your reports getting closed doesn't really mean it's a bad thing. The person who your reported got their punishment, in my opinion that's already enough.
Simply bad luck that he got already banned before they got to your report.
Besides even if your report gets closed it isn't entirely useless. If staff have doubt if a player is really hacking or not they could always take a look at reports from other players for extra evidence.
I guess it's not completely bad , but it's quite disappointing that I went through all the trouble and didn't get credit. Thanks anyway

A

A pigeon

Do you want a medal or something? Sure , wouldnt hurt for the staff to say 'thank you for the report.'

A

A pigeon

If I report someone that is in fact cheating I would like to get credit yes. Its not easy to record someone publish it onto youtube and create a report for every person. So a little bit of recognition would be appreciated... no medal needed xD.
Yeah i know , thats why its in strike through. I just really wanted to say that lol

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Players complained about the red colors when the new report system got released because it ruined streaks. A lot of my reports got denied because the players were already punished, but i'd rather have someone punished 3 days before my report than that he's walking 3 more days on the server, ruining games for other. Your reports are not useless, if someone else reports a "hacker" and the evidence isn't clear enough and your evidence is, we can punish the "hacker" because of you.

Please don't stop creating reports because of a red color or because players sometimes get punished before we check your report :)

If you have any further questions you can PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png