Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
People post about hackers in the suggestions section the most. If I want it to be seen my those people im not going to post it there where no one will see it.
If they don't look at the report a player section, do you think they will look at it here? I would just let a helper handle it rather than some random player. P.S. Even though that Nikoshka's thread was helpful, it was eventually removed. I'm going to stop replying so you can handle it from there.
Player section isn't an option, due the fact that it's private.
I was suggesting that a staff member would move it.

D

Deleted member 169486

If they don't look at the report a player section, do you think they will look at it here? I would just let a helper handle it rather than some random player. P.S. Even though that Nikoshka's thread was helpful, it was eventually removed. I'm going to stop replying so you can handle it from there.

I was suggesting that a staff member would move it.
Finally your leaving. If I bump it every so often and it's near the top people talking about it might see it.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
People dont complain as much about hackers in the game section. I posted it here because this is where I see most of them
But, you are explaining that all you need is video evidence. Also, you aren't even telling them to go to the right section. You really should've not just made a thread, as staff would've done that a long time ago. Plus, you shouldn't just make a thread about this just because people are posting reports here. Let the staff handle it as people will just post reports here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom