Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
Heya, I wanted to make this threath a long time ago but I never had a good reason but now I have.

Introduction

So focusing a really anyoing thing, as you maybe know this isn't allowed but only people with a partner rank can report with this I would like to see a change in this.
1618000018120.png

The suggestion

So recently I have some players who really really love to focus me for some reason. (even do the fail killing me most of the time :starenoot:) But every time the are in my game they are just ruining a fun part of it and I can do nothing about it. (I can leave but then I show them that they did there job with focusers) So my idea is to make it so you can report focusers.

When is someone focusing / When can you report for it?

I see focusing as a player is in you're game and is going for you tho the are getting killed by other or they just every game are going for you. This is the idea how I like to see how to report focusers:. At some point you know when someone is focusing you When you see the person in you're game start your recording and just record the game until the focuser dies or kills you.

The down side.

There is one big down side of this. It isn't that hard to fake focusers. so that is the only down side in my eyes.

But let me know what you think
Stay safe and have a great day.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Well I agree and I don't, first of all. As a popular/leaderboard player it's kinda logic you get focussed. People pay attention to you and look up to you. And I think "younger people" mind think that's attractive and get hyped if they see you ingame. But like imagine, you are a top 5 player in Skywars for example and you get focussed a lot, but I mean a lot it's annoying to see. For example, today I had like 3 cleaners, I ran away and someone came at me and she was standing on a bridge, there was a bower on the middle en went completely for me. And he came too for me and it was like teaming. It's actually so childish to see people to do that. But after all it's allowed and it's a game where everybody can do what they want for kills and anything. Because if they disallow focus it will be very hard to have fair games. But I'd say no after all but I actually agree too.

Reactions: Zerynn

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I‘ma be real with you. Getting focused is apart of games like Minecraft and fornite and that’s ok by me as it’s part of the game. give top 30/nick to stop severe targeting and that’s the end of the Story IMO.

Reactions: Zerynn

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
I also get focussed alot. It is really annoying but there is nothing to do about it. Sometimes it is hard to know who focusses. I can imagine that everyone goes for the "better" teams first. This is logic and will be hard for staff to judge. Sometimes there are obvious focussers, the people that go for you first except for their neighbours. This should be baneable if it gets repeated because it is almost the same as streamsniping. I don't think it will get implemented because everytime I report a teamer and it gets declined, the reason is that they go for the better player first( this is focus).

Reactions: LightsOn_

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
First of all, I can understand why you would find it annoying, getting focused isn't enjoyable, but on the other hand I don't think it should be punishable. The reason why it's probably taken more seriously for staff members/content creators is because they play a certain role on the server and it would disrupt their work.

Most games are PvP-based, so I feel like it's kind of part of the game as everyone has their own way of playing.

In addition, reporting players would just be a mess. Staff would have to look at footage for a long time to tell whether it's focusing or not and that wouldn't be practical.

All in all, I don't think this is a good idea as it would just be a waste of time for staff members when handling reports and I personally don't think it should be punishable, so I'll have to disagree with your thread.

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
I get focused alot to. i hate people who come from the other side of the map just to kill me.
maybe when they do it they maybe first give them warnings?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom