Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be Added?

• Total voters

Shadorium

Jun 29, 2016
Hi,

I am a Cubecraft player that is SICK & TIRED of the constant amount of Hackers & Trash Talkers I find in Games such as:
Eggwars & Skywars.

I write this forum today to request the Tag: "Reporter" For those that have made over 100 players banned/muted for hacking/bullying.
I have made a list below to show the Pros & Cons.

Pros:
1. Makes people no longer able to use hacks in every game.
2. Will clean out the server Quickly & Quietly. (No New AC Needed)
3. More likely too have a fun game clean of hackers where everyone plays legitimately.
4. People will no longer be trash talkers and say stuff about my mother when they lose.
5. Inspires more people too report players for breaking the rules.

Cons:
1. People may use alts and not give one crap about the Reporters.
2. Players will most likely report for the tag to act all cocky & brag about it.
3. Hackers will straight up leave on sight of the tag & join a different room to hack on. (Krealixx Mentioned This)

If any of you want a say in this, please speak up.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
An anti-cheat is being worked on, so just be patient. The tag itself is really unnecessary. A hacker may see that you joined the game and then just leave. Sure, you don't have to deal with the hacker but others will, this won't stop hackers, just make them not be in your game. Besides, not a lot of players have 100+ reports, this won't be super effective considering there aren't many people with the tag.

Reactions: BlueMoon475

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
So, what your saying is for people to report just for a rank?
Not a good idea in my opinion.
People should be able to just report, feeling good that they got a hacker banned, than reporting for an award.
-1 for me, sorry

Shadorium

Jun 29, 2016
People should be able to just report, feeling good that they got a hacker banned, than reporting for an award.
-1 for me, sorry
It isn't meant to be a rank. It's a tag, you have no added perks.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
-1 for me, sorry
Yeah man, the feeling of making the community better is the only "tag" you need.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
It isn't meant to be a rank. It's a tag, you have no added perks.
I never mentioned it gave you added perks.
Im just simply saying this...

You can be an average guy and catch all of these rule breakers, doesnt mean you have to be rewarded with a tag on your name showing that you catch rule-breakers.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hi,

I am a Cubecraft player that is SICK & TIRED of the constant amount of Hackers & Trash Talkers I find in Games such as:
Eggwars & Skywars.

I write this forum today to request the Tag: "Reporter" For those that have made over 100 players banned/muted for hacking/bullying.
I have made a list below to show the Pros & Cons.

Pros:
3. More likely too have a fun game clean of hackers where everyone plays legitimately.
4. People will no longer be trash talkers and say stuff about my mother when they lose.

Cons:
1. People may use alts and not give one crap about the Reporters.
2. Players will most likely report for the tag to act all cocky & brag about it.
3. Hackers will straight up leave on sight of the tag & join a different room to hack on. (Krealixx Mentioned This)

If any of you want a say in this, please speak up.
Their should not be a reward for reporting people, besides the reporters happiness that they made a difference in the server. If you are sick and tired of the hackers/trash talkers then report them. That is all you can do now. Just please be patient for the new anti-cheat to come out.

U

Unipotato

The only thing that should motivate you to report is to make CubeCraft a better server, not to get any sort of reward. Yes, more people might report but they wouldn't be doing it for the good of the server, they would be doing it for a reward, and to look better in front of other players.

Reactions: Snodia

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Pros:
1. Persistent hackers will still hack in any game no matter whether you or someone else has the "Reporter" tag or not
2. That would take EVERYONE having the patience, ability, and willingness to report every rulebreaker they see. Not everyone is willing to go through the reporting process. We would also still need an anticheat.
3. That would be nice to have but the sad truth is that there will always be hackers/rulebreakers in some way or form.
4. Refer to above ^
5. More like causes more witch hunts and could possibly make the amount of fake reports spike, just so they can get reports in.

As for the cons, you pretty much covered it.

I don't think there needs to be any tag/rank/whatever in front of someone's name that essentially announces that they report people. The best way to do any reporting is to do it as silently as possible. No hackusations of anyone, no "ez ban", only the bare minimum talking (giving warning for teaming/trolling/camping/chat offenses). Also, you shouldn't be reporting players just to get something out of it. You should report players to help out the server you love. Having one less rulebreaker on the server because of an accepted report should be enough of a reward/prize/whatever.

Reactions: Unipotato
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Bedankt voor alles cookie, ik wens je veel succes in de toekomst :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg, wish you good luck :)
Top Bottom