Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 169486

I agree with you but we really should try it. And making false reporting actually bannable would be a great idea as well.
Yea let's just ban half the community because they think someone's hacking and they really aren't +1 put this in right now!

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
lol

Even if got rejected so many time, it might be bc it wasn't well-explained or whatever the reason was (didn't read those suggestions)
No, it was bc the command was previously on the server but then removed bc of abuse.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Reactions: Wetaa

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
READ THE THREAD

no you don't because you clearly haven't seen the actual suggestions
they say to keep the current system but also have a /report which links you to https://reports.cubecraft.net./report
/report was previously on the server (from what I've seen in a post by staff) and it got removed due to players constantly abusing it, reporting players for hacking just for killing them. @Camezonda
910745_R_Z001.jpg

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
lol

Even if got rejected so many time, it might be bc it wasn't well-explained or whatever the reason was (didn't read those suggestions)

You didn't read those suggestions, so you can't assume your thread is much better. Do you truly think everyone here in this community wouldn't go into depths about why the /report system isn't effective? But even so, it doesn't hurt to try in a while. Personally, I like the idea of the command giving you a link to the report site, but in game reports. Not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom