Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add this rule?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
3 Hours ago I got banned for teaming. I don't want to talk about that because I want to suggest something. I think it would be useful that if you report someone that the person that is reported only can be banned when the video is not cut. I think that it would give a better perspective of what is going on and it's more clear for the moderators to see what's going on. The person recording should immediately record when he/she sees something that could be bannable. If he/she does not then the video doesn't show everything and it could end in a 'Closed' report. You could also apply more rules to it, for example, that the video needs the sound of the game and no other editing to the video. Reports would get more clear for the moderators. (With 'cut' I mean when someone has a video, and deletes some parts, not that it is cropped)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dubby Plays

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
They already have this rule:

Video evidence: Please make sure the quality of your video evidence is good enough that we can identify the player being reported as well as their crime. We do not allow cropped video evidence or video evidence captured using Labymod. Video evidence should be no older than 2 weeks.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formatting.136047/
I don't mean when someone crops a video but when someone cuts it, so some parts are removed from the video, for example the begin, middle or end

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
They already have this rule:

Video evidence: Please make sure the quality of your video evidence is good enough that we can identify the player being reported as well as their crime. We do not allow cropped video evidence or video evidence captured using Labymod. Video evidence should be no older than 2 weeks.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formatting.136047/

Hey Mats3209,

Thank you for your suggestion, but players are already not allowed to edit their evidence. It's only allowed when the video still clearly shows that the other player is breaking the rules and other important parts aren't cut out of the video. You said at the beginning that you were banned, and I assume that that's the reason why you created this suggestion. However, from what I can see, the video used for your punishment isn't cut in any way. Moderators can't tell if the end or beginning is being cut out, but when it's still clearly showing that a player is breaking the rules, the evidence is valid. More information about creating evidence can be found here and here.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom