• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

H4mmy101

Aug 28, 2018
England
Could you make it so that when you make a report, you can post pictures instead of video's. Because i found a hacker but could only take screen shots of him/her flying ( And it was quite good evidence ). But when i went to make a report, i couldn't do it because i didn't have a you-tube video available as i only had screen shots!

Ps. I used imuger to upload the photo

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Screenshots pretty much don't show enough proof of someone hacking. Like, they could be either lagging or just glitched in the sky for example.
This is why we require players to record hackers since videos show far more proof of someone hacking and that we have more evidence to ban them. :)

H4mmy101

Aug 28, 2018
England
Screenshots pretty much don't show enough proof of someone hacking. Like, they could be either lagging or just glitched in the sky for example.
This is why we require players to record hackers since videos show far more proof of someone hacking and that we have more evidence to ban them. :)
I know this, but the screen shots clearly did show a guy, 1 flying over land and 2 flying over mid air to another base. And you could see in chat, that he was destroying eggs very fast. ( and everyone was calling him a hacker )

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Screenshots say nothing about the situation. For all we know, they could've, for example: spleefed themselves at a height and you happened to take a screenshot that made it look like someone's flying. I know this probably isn't the case, but there are many ways to explain why a single frame could be anything besides flying. This is why video evidence is a must for reporting cheaters, teamers, team killers and bug abusing players. You can read more about it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

I'll be locking this now. If you have any other questions/concerns, feel free to send a message to a staff member & they'll help you out.

Reactions: Zombiepower
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Who's your favorite S class hero (if you have one yet)
HyperPal wrote on Khxliee's profile.
A7la Zameel
xFqbian wrote on Shiny sandwich's profile.
its been 3 years now. ogs miss you bro <3
Yall still play cc huh
Reesle wrote on Lee1387's profile.
Happy 18th Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom