Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diany

Jun 23, 2017
Venezuela
When there is no need to put a Youtube link, I see it unproductive because someone who does not have an account on Youtube or does not have to record and sees a hacker can not report it and that's the idea I think that's why there are so many hackers I know if I'm wrong or right but that's my opinion

Reactions: CaptaiinAmerica

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Hola, Diany.

Entiendo su situación, pero nosotros necesitamos evidencias para poder sancionar a las supuestas personas que usan clientes ilegales. No podemos actuar sin tener claras evidencias.

Por esos motivos es necesario que los usuarios que desean reportar, necesitan mostrar evidencias claras en sus reportes.

Es una opinión personal, saludos.

Reactions: DrHam

Diany

Jun 23, 2017
Venezuela
@LanceDaniels He pensado en eso y pienso que un miembro del equipo Staff puede ver en un juego a la persona que han reportado, se que es mucho y puede ser una perdida de tiempo innecesaria pero solo es una opinion

Reactions: LanceDaniels

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
For reporting hackers. If they don't have a YT qccount, I highly doubt they will have a Vimeo account.

They're suggesting to remove the video requirement for reporting hackers.
I see it unproductive because someone who does not have an account on Youtube or does not have to record and sees a hacker can not report it
I think he's trying to say that it's extremely easy to create a YouTube account and that it's not really an excuse to not be able to report videos with it?

We will most likely never remove the video requirement on the reporting website though, these reports are for staff members to manually watch and deal with.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Recording software's are easy to get and making an YouTube account is easier, which would take less than a minute.
Without the video requirements, there will be no evidence which will make it harder for staffs to trust you on your report.
you might be not honest during your reports. So I think they most likely never remove the video requirements since its for
staffs to deal with.

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
And there are also a lot of childs on the server who doesn't know how to report...

Last edited:

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Only people with a lot of time are able to report, I would also like another system for reports. And there are also a lot of childs on the server who doesn't know how to report...
As I can see, you replied to this suggestion twice and your replies are similar to each other. If you want to add something to previous reply or comment you could easily edit it, by click on the "Edit" button beneath it.

Another thing, As you said that there are a lot of childs on the server who doesn't know how to report.. These childs can easily ask a staff member, or just create a profile post on how to report Also, take a look at the helpful threads which includes how to report and stuff.

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
As I can see, you replied to this suggestion twice and your replies are similar to each other. If you want to add something to previous reply or comment you could easily edit it, by click on the "Edit" button beneath it.

Another thing, As you said that there are a lot of childs on the server who doesn't know how to report.. These childs can easily ask a staff member, or just create a profile post on how to report Also, take a look at the helpful threads which includes how to report and stuff.

I know xD My fault..

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
I think it is better to write good documentation about how to report people, including how to create a YouTube account, Install the recording software and post the video on YouTube. Because some kids can not speak English it has to be made in multiple languages. To share this with these kind off people there has to be a command like /report that only outputs the location of this documentation.

Just like this (has to be in multiple languages too):

/report
Hi [Player name], great to see you care about our community and want to help us. Please visit https://cubecraft.net/[link to documentation].

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
I think it is better to write good documentation about how to report people, including how to create a YouTube account, Install the recording software and post the video on YouTube. Because some kids can not speak English it has to be made in multiple languages. To share this with these kind off people there has to be a command like /report that only outputs the location of this documentation.

Just like this (has to be in multiple languages too):

/report
Hi [Player name], great to see you care about our community and want to help us. Please visit https://cubecraft.net/[link to documentation].
Agree

CaptaiinAmerica

Oct 19, 2016
rubik_cube_man's house
Not gonna lie I agree on this. There are some things that don't require a YouTube video at all. Such as advertising or something that's going on VIA chat. It doesn't allow you to put screenshots which is pretty frustrating.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hola, Diany.

I understand your situation, but we need evidence to punish the alleged people using illegal clients. We can not act without clear evidence.

For these reasons it is necessary for users who wish to report, they need to show clear evidence in their reports.

It's a personal opinion, greetings. [/ QUOTE]
I think they mean adding new possible websites like video sharing websites like Vimeo
And there are also a lot of childs on the server who doesn't know how to report...
Ha ha that seems relevant to me
I highly doubt they will have a Vimeo account.
they don't currently accept it anyways

I guess an alternetive is allowing gifs of the players hacking
however the problem there is Gifs to a computer are technically considered pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom