Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
No it will save the chat log 30 secs before each warning. Remember if a warning has been sent a new one can't take place against that player until he talks again. After 3 warnings as long as there are warnings coming in for the player in the time span of lets say 5 minutes, his comments and the ones of the reporters shall be saved.

" 200 people reporting one person at one time will give one report where the chat log of the reporter(s) and offender is saved in a specific time span (eg: 30 seconds behind each warning.)"
so at each warning the chat (only the comments of the offender and reporter) dating back 30 seconds would be logged into the report, if the offender talks after the warning then a new warning can take place. (adding to the same report the offender's and reporters comments)
basically once one warning is sent nobody can make a new warning for that player unless he talks again.

The plugin won't store or take images but will extract text from the logs, as we have it now, the server on which the website is on is having to save all the screenshots uploaded by the users in their reports, this would lighten that load a little, and relieve the users of having to take screenshots. Text takes up a lot less space.

Oh I get it now, have a little mix feeling but I kinda like it.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
-1. In my opinion, approximately 70% of successful reports are from active forumers, such as @xMegaCoolx , @hgbf , @TeovoTeovo , @AnmazingAdsome , @Reddog37 , @iLoveYouu , @CyanYellow , etc. These people have the highest chance of getting helper, and due to the amount of time it would take to find reports via this plugin, they would most likely continue to report on the Reports page. No help there. Next up, we have the 30% that report successfully that aren't active forumers. We will get help there, but not very much, as now we enter ground in which 90% of reports are purely hackers. Because scamming has the same punishment as hacking, we will begin to get an overload of scam reports, even though most players don't know what scamming is. And then comes the people that don't know how to report. While the scamming would have a cooldown, people would start reporting hackers for seemingly random reasons. Also, many of the reports would be false, as some players take offense to the words, "Damm" and "Ass" even though they aren't offensive enough for a mute. Most denied reports are when people provide insufficient evidence to get a hacker or bug abuser banned. Just imagine how many reports staff will receive with screenshots of a fly hacker, fake warning them to stop swearing. In addition, most players don't care about swearing and ignore it, with the exception of active forumers. In my opinion, this is just more work on the developers, and nothing more will be achieved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neptuune and hgbf

XxTayAcidXx

Jul 22, 2016
Hello
I think that this report plugin would be a great addition to CubeCraft.
Maybe when the command is used a staff member gets a notification to tell them that someone has been asked to be warned ect

Happy Playing
XxTayAcidXx

MrAwesomenezz

Jan 23, 2016
Good idea for new people that dont know how to do this at the forums! But i dont think the 'screenshot version' should be removed ;) Anyways +1 for this idea :D

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom