Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should /report <playername> be a thing?

• Total voters

LookItsNight

Aug 3, 2020
Hey CubeCraft,
I think instead of going through the process to go to your website and write a forum and such to report someone, literally just make a /report <playername> feature on bedrock. If you want to get more players to report it, then just implement that. Thank you.

Last edited:

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hey!

Currently /report is already available for Java version. I believe stone ranks have 1 report per day but a succesful report gives you back the option to report another player. To unlock unlimited reports you have to buy the plus rank.

I'm not a bedrock player myself so I'm not sure but if I'm right /report isn't available for bedrock (yet). I think it would be a good idea to add it to bedrock too soon, but I believe they currently don't have enough bedrock moderators to make the command work as it's purposed to.

I hope this gave you some more information!

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey!

Currently /report is already available for Java version. I believe stone ranks have 1 report per day but a succesful report gives you back the option to report another player. To unlock unlimited reports you have to buy the plus rank.

I'm not a bedrock player myself so I'm not sure but if I'm right /report isn't available for bedrock (yet). I think it would be a good idea to add it to bedrock too soon, but I believe they currently don't have enough bedrock moderators to make the command work as it's purposed to.

I hope this gave you some more information!
This is correct there is no /report on bedrock since there are not enough active staff members on bedrock edition.

Reactions: LookItsNight

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey CubeCraft,
I think instead of going through the aggravating process to go to your website and write a forum and such to report someone, literally just make a /report <playername> feature on both java and bedrock. If you want to get more players to report it, then just implement that! Thank you.

I support the idea of adding the /report option to bedrock, but there are simply not enough moderators to handle those reports.
It's just too early to add this, but this will be a very good addition for the future!

(You might want to change the prefix to Bedrock since this is already a feature on Java.)

I believe stone ranks have 1 report per day
Stone ranks do not have access to /report unfortunately, you need iron rank or higher to be able to use /report. The number of daily /reports you can use depends on what rank you have and that depends on (what you said) if you have Plus rank or not. c:

It's just too early, so I voted no for now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 469419

We already have a /report command in Java and it's currently available to all ranked players.

And about bedrock, it isn't implemented yet, but perhaps it could be implemented in a near future.

If you're not ranked, you have two options:

- Buy a rank at cubecraft store (If you're a Java player) so you'd have the permission of report someone in Java.
- Report the infractor at the web (Classic option).

Unfortunately it cannot be for everyone, because then so much people could abuse of it and it would be a lot of work to the moderators.

LookItsNight

Aug 3, 2020
No, I was presuming it wasnt on java, I play it on bedrock and I put a few things wrong. So in that case, my bad
(For TwinShards)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: