Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should /report <playername> be a thing?

• Total voters

LookItsNight

Aug 3, 2020
Hey CubeCraft,
I think instead of going through the process to go to your website and write a forum and such to report someone, literally just make a /report <playername> feature on bedrock. If you want to get more players to report it, then just implement that. Thank you.

Last edited:

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hey!

Currently /report is already available for Java version. I believe stone ranks have 1 report per day but a succesful report gives you back the option to report another player. To unlock unlimited reports you have to buy the plus rank.

I'm not a bedrock player myself so I'm not sure but if I'm right /report isn't available for bedrock (yet). I think it would be a good idea to add it to bedrock too soon, but I believe they currently don't have enough bedrock moderators to make the command work as it's purposed to.

I hope this gave you some more information!

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey!

Currently /report is already available for Java version. I believe stone ranks have 1 report per day but a succesful report gives you back the option to report another player. To unlock unlimited reports you have to buy the plus rank.

I'm not a bedrock player myself so I'm not sure but if I'm right /report isn't available for bedrock (yet). I think it would be a good idea to add it to bedrock too soon, but I believe they currently don't have enough bedrock moderators to make the command work as it's purposed to.

I hope this gave you some more information!
This is correct there is no /report on bedrock since there are not enough active staff members on bedrock edition.

Reactions: LookItsNight

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey CubeCraft,
I think instead of going through the aggravating process to go to your website and write a forum and such to report someone, literally just make a /report <playername> feature on both java and bedrock. If you want to get more players to report it, then just implement that! Thank you.

I support the idea of adding the /report option to bedrock, but there are simply not enough moderators to handle those reports.
It's just too early to add this, but this will be a very good addition for the future!

(You might want to change the prefix to Bedrock since this is already a feature on Java.)

I believe stone ranks have 1 report per day
Stone ranks do not have access to /report unfortunately, you need iron rank or higher to be able to use /report. The number of daily /reports you can use depends on what rank you have and that depends on (what you said) if you have Plus rank or not. c:

It's just too early, so I voted no for now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 469419

We already have a /report command in Java and it's currently available to all ranked players.

And about bedrock, it isn't implemented yet, but perhaps it could be implemented in a near future.

If you're not ranked, you have two options:

- Buy a rank at cubecraft store (If you're a Java player) so you'd have the permission of report someone in Java.
- Report the infractor at the web (Classic option).

Unfortunately it cannot be for everyone, because then so much people could abuse of it and it would be a lot of work to the moderators.

LookItsNight

Aug 3, 2020
No, I was presuming it wasnt on java, I play it on bedrock and I put a few things wrong. So in that case, my bad
(For TwinShards)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom