Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
Hey, cubecrafters! I think it's a good idea, if you report a player, but this player is already reported with the same reason ° you get a message "this player is already reported", and your report doesn't count.

1st argument • This command unlocks with ranks and it has a limit of uses. So, if cubecraft doesn't count actually useless reports you can report more rule breakers per day, because more of your reports are useful.
2nd argument • I believe it's good for moderators, because they won't get report repeats and see real number of possible rulebreakers they can punish.
With the same reason ° It should count only if reporter used the same reason to report, because only in this case other reports are useless.

I don't think it's hard to implement, so even while it's not that necessary it's pretty useful.

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
If this was easier for mods it would probably have already been implemented not really our area to try and make a change with
actually, they could not think about it, and if this idea will get enough rating, they will discuss it together.
Maybe they didn't think this is a big deal to make it while they were developing the command, because they have to make as fast as they can.

Apr 27, 2021
my mind that is lost
actually, they could not think about it, and if this idea will get enough rating, they will discuss it together.
Maybe they didn't think this is a big deal to make it while they were developing the command, because they have to make as fast as they can.
I was staff in a server long ago, I'm not sure if cube implements this.

I will explain, if the same person was reported 6 times it would be an alert and show urgency that this person is REALLY hacking. It makes their job easier actually.

If a player was only reported once, it's not given much credibility therefore they should prioritize the person that's being reported repeatedly.

• Agree
Reactions: BubbleF1sh
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom