Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
1,334
1,332
223
26
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
this seems a bit biased, if I were a hacker and I saw a mod on I would turn my hacks off immediately...as an average stone rank I see hackers in about 1/3 of my games...gets quite annoying and makes it no fun, maybe it was partly bad luck but seeing 1 in 2 hrs is also unheard of for most people
Luckily not every hacker recognizes a staff member, which is why I normally don't vote for anything or talk.
But if a hacker does notice there's a staffmember in the same game, the idea of having more staff to bust hackers in-game is useless.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom