• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No (Please explain why not)

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

GroenKonijn

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hello, so there's a /report feature in the game which is very useful I think. Though I think it would be a good idea to also put a option for swearing.
I am using Labymod which means I can't report that's why I use /report for hackers and teamers etc.
Maybe you could add an option for chat offences?

Idk if this is a good idea or not but I'll see.

sorry for my bad english lel

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
This wouldn't be reliable as most of the time, these sort of rule-breaks are mostly a one off thing and will result in closed reports as we mods literally would have to follow the player and wait for them to swear or advertise etc. when in time they won't repeat the same thing and hence wasting our time when we can be using that time to go after other cheating or teaming reports. We have a reports site for that and if you have labymod present, simply get someone else to screenshot the chat offence and then report on the reports site.
Well, the chance of the player swearing again is pretty small, so don't use Labymod if you don't want to be able to report players.
Basically to just to add on to what i was saying as well ^^

GroenKonijn

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
This wouldn't be reliable as most of the time, these sort of rule-breaks are mostly a one off thing and will result in closed reports as we mods literally would have to follow the player and wait for them to swear or advertise etc.

I didn't think of that.

GroenKonijn

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
This wouldn't be reliable as most of the time, these sort of rule-breaks are mostly a one off thing and will result in closed reports as we mods literally would have to follow the player and wait for them to swear or advertise etc. when in time they won't repeat the same thing and hence wasting our time when we can be using that time to go after other cheating or teaming reports. We have a reports site for that and if you have labymod present, simply get someone else to screenshot the chat offence and then report on the reports site.

Basically to just to add on to what i was saying as well ^^

But you can report people for teaming. Isn't that quite similar?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom