Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
I think that it's better to remain the command as an exclusive perk for the Plus rank since there will be a lot of problems (if implemented).
This topic has been suggested plenty of times and my opinion is still the same: /report just gives so much value to plus, making so they can report hackers at insta speed and enjoy the game more. It's not like you can't report hackers l and get them banned without plus, but it'll just take more time for you to do it, and that certainly gives plus a very big incentive for people who're doubting on buying it.
So no, definately think that it should remain as a exclusive perk for plus rank.
I totally agree with this person's message. It summaries every thought in my mind about this suggestion.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
/report isn't that useful in Cubecraft . The first reason is lack of staff members, hypixel has an estimated 100 - 200 moderators (no one knows the actual number as they keep it private). I have plus and have used /report and my reports barley are ever answered, not because the staff are bad, but because there is only like 8 moderators on this server. The second reason, the /report in hypixel is linked in with their anticheat, basically the anticheat focuses on the player further, Cubecraft's anticheat isn't the same at all.

Reactions: stippedbarbie69

stippedbarbie69

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2019
Netherlands
/report isn't that useful in Cubecraft . The first reason is lack of staff members, hypixel has an estimated 100 - 200 moderators (no one knows the actual number as they keep it private). I have plus and have used /report and my reports barley are ever answered, not because the staff are bad, but because there is only like 8 moderators on this server. The second reason, the /report in hypixel is linked in with their anticheat, basically the anticheat focuses on the player further, Cubecraft's anticheat isn't the same at all.
I agree with Gqmqa

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
Well, here we go... My suggestion is that Normal users (Iron Range - Obsidian Range) have the right to /report.
The First thing that i'm saying this is cuz people who dosent have the rank "PLUS" or "YOUTUBER".
We see Hackers in all servers... in CubeCraft Too! All servers have hackers, and so, all servers have "/Report" no? Like No premium, and no only No Premium, Hypixel too!, and so.. Why CubeCraft no? its unfair in my opinion.

We know that we have the Report Website (https://reports.cubecraft.net/report) but, no so many people use it.. because many cant record the game, dosent know how to record the game.. and what is the ventage to use the "Report Website" ??
I dont see nothing... only to postulate to "Helper" but only for that, and so and the other people?
If u dosent agree... Lets see, we can keep Report Website and add the right for "/Report" to normal users Or remove the Report side and add the right for normal users to use "/report". In my opinion, i decide to keep the Report Website cuz there are people who are swearing,People who are teaming,and People who takes adventages of the bugs... and so i decide better for Keep the Report Website and add the right to use /Report :), i dont know yours opinions but i wanna know.

attentively - ElComboMC_
Heb they need to have 1.00 mods...

Constells

Aug 15, 2017
Uruguay
Hi!

I'm agree with you, although most people say the opposite.
If you have PLUS rank, there won't be a difference if you're a simple Stone rank, Lapiz rank, etc... I can't really find the differences about that.

For this command, it's possible to make a cooldown. Otherwise, it's possible to make a limit of reports per day, such as: three reports, six reports, etc...
I really think it would be very useful...

The second reason, the /report in hypixel is linked in with their anticheat, basically the anticheat focuses on the player further, Cubecraft's anticheat isn't the same at all.

About this, it's an awesome feature to add to the Anticheat.
I can't find the reason why Developers don't link /report command to Sentinel.

Regards!

Reactions: Dohaa

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Semi-old thread but who cares!

People have to understand that /report wasnt primarily given to Plus users as an incentive, they had to minimize the amount of people that could use it because it would flood the staff team. So not only could they do exactly that, but they could also make it a feature of the Plus rank which was suggested a billion times to get more features because it wasnt worth the money. Two birds with one stone.

Reactions: Keanu

Anthoony

Oct 6, 2017
Ecuador
Well, if you add this, it would be a tremendous madness for the staff team, as it would rain the reports that most people usually report when they lose in a fight, some of them report them for supposed "hacks", this suggestion It is not suitable for all users.

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
Well, here we go... My suggestion is that Normal users (Iron Range - Obsidian Range) have the right to /report.
The First thing that i'm saying this is cuz people who dosent have the rank "PLUS" or "YOUTUBER".
We see Hackers in all servers... in CubeCraft Too! All servers have hackers, and so, all servers have "/Report" no? Like No premium, and no only No Premium, Hypixel too!, and so.. Why CubeCraft no? its unfair in my opinion.

We know that we have the Report Website (https://reports.cubecraft.net/report) but, no so many people use it.. because many cant record the game, dosent know how to record the game.. and what is the ventage to use the "Report Website" ??
I dont see nothing... only to postulate to "Helper" but only for that, and so and the other people?
If u dosent agree... Lets see, we can keep Report Website and add the right for "/Report" to normal users Or remove the Report side and add the right for normal users to use "/report". In my opinion, i decide to keep the Report Website cuz there are people who are swearing,People who are teaming,and People who takes adventages of the bugs... and so i decide better for Keep the Report Website and add the right to use /Report :), i dont know yours opinions but i wanna know.

attentively - ElComboMC_
Not to all the players, i prefer, to all the players who has more than 50 reports acepted

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
Top Bottom