• yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • no

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

ITZyourBOYMO

Novice Member
Oct 31, 2016
There should be a command that allows you to check who you have reported and whether or not they have been banned

you with me

D

Deleted member 169486

in game report
You mean report people from in game? That was a command in the past but it was removed because of abuse and false reports. On top of that their is no way for staff to handle all of those reports.

D

Deleted member 169486

if they do false report you can temp ban them
But false reports still happen now, and if the amounts of reports they get on the site, they get even half of in game, it will take staff a long time to get through them all, plus staff can't join games that are running.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
You obviously dont know how the system works do you, also please search the subject next time this has been suggested hundreds of times

There should be a command that allows you to check who you have reported and whether or not they have been banned

you with me
This is practical for small servers but not big ones like this one, we used to have it though

Here are/were the problems
Staff cant join games in progress except pvp and assassinations or lobbies
Abuse abuse and more abuse
Spam, less than 100 staff and even less on at a time vs over 20,000 players? Chat would lag and staff do like to play games once in a while without getting hounded on
Reports require evidence, you cant attach evidence to minecraft chat not even videos becase links are blocked thanks to spam bots
if they do false report you can temp ban them
If you do research youll find we already have a system in place where if you made a report and its found to be fake you would receive the punishment they wouldve gotten, for example if you faked evidence of me hacking, you would be banned for hacking

Last edited:

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait

you with me
That's a great idea, because it's way easier than going to the official website, which is: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report, and check on your reports, and wether the players that you reported are banned/muted, but the official website for reporting players will still be there.

Thank you. :)

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
as long as this is for in game I think it's a meh
let me exsplain first off if it could tell you if you were banned or muted you'd already know if your banned cause you wouldn't even be able to get in and to check a mute just say something in chat like hi or something so really the only use is to see if others are banned and there is already a section on the forums to check this and this seems like it'd take a while to implament and CubeCraft Staff already has enough on their hands from finishing the parkour to getting UHC and a bunch of other stuff this wouldn't be that helpfull to the server the only purpose I can really see is taking 2 minuets off to check appeals so I say no

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
Top Bottom