Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrendyGamer

Dec 29, 2016
Basically, every game I go into in skywars or eggwars, I tend to find a hacker. There is no way that a player on in that lobby can report this play, it's all on Sentinel the Anti-cheat. Please add on a /report command or any command that can bring Moderators to the seen (or the anti-cheat to look closer at the person). This is the BIG reason why a stop I stop playing on Cubecraft. Hope You fix this Team Cubecraft!

-TrendyGamer

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
We had the /report command in the past but it got removed due to the command being heavily abused. Players were submitting fake reports and Staff Members were wasting their time on fake reports. Due to these and some other reasons, the /report command won't be added back.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Basically, every game I go into in skywars or eggwars, I tend to find a hacker. There is no way that a player on in that lobby can report this play, it's all on Sentinel the Anti-cheat. Please add on a /report command or any command that can bring Moderators to the seen (or the anti-cheat to look closer at the person). This is the BIG reason why a stop I stop playing on Cubecraft. Hope You fix this Team Cubecraft!

-TrendyGamer
Actually, Sentinel is really fast, before I can report the hacker, he/she is already banned.
/report was existing before, but got abused heavily. I don't see it coming back anytime soon.
However one thing you COULD do is record the rule breaker(s) and report it here: https://reports.cubecraft.net
They will be punished for what they have done :)

Reactions: CyberAutumn

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

-TrendyGamer

As @iCheeetah said

We had the /report command in the past but it got removed due to the command being heavily abused. Players were submitting fake reports and Staff Members were wasting their time on fake reports. Due to these and some other reasons, the /report command won't be added back.

To help prevent a constant cat and mouse game between ourselves and the mod developers we just log that a certain username is to be banned. This is common practice in many other games and on many other Minecraft Servers. Upon initial release we will be running ban waves on a daily schedule and in the future we will be increasing the frequency. It's not impossible that in the future we may move to instant bans. (@johncoles )

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
They used to have the /report command. It got removed. Reason being:
  • Abused by spamming the command over and over again
  • Reported false players who are not actually hacking
How to get around it? Easy.

First record the hacker with what ever hacks he is using. Some recording software you can use are:
  • OBS
  • Camtasia Studio
  • Fraps
  • Bandicam
After you record the hacker, you may upload it to a video hosting website (eg. YouTube )

Finally you can post it here so a staff member can ban the player. That can be found here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

You can read the guildelines before reporting the player. That can be found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/

Last edited:
Reactions: Twania

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Fast to flag I'd say yeah Fast to ban not so much due to the fact Senitinel bans in ban waves

So that is why Senitinel doesn't seem like it bans any hackers
Usually it just says [IGN]died.
Half of the time, they actually left the game and the other half I entered their IGN to appeal and it was Sentinel.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I agree with this idea, but also think that it could end up badly. For example, if a player is just using this command even if there is no hacker, it would waste the staff member's time.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
/report is very abusable and the last thing the staff needs is for their finite amount of time being wasted by someone who gets butthurt every time they die.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
The /report command was removed due to abuse.

There is also no point in having a command for Sentinel (Our anti-cheat) to look at specific players as all players are always being monitored.

Reactions: Snodia

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
Maybe /report could be added back with with Gold rank and above? After all, it is one of the most bought rank.

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
/report is a good idea but said as said before it was being heavily abused but with the new report system people won't be able to spam it as much as there is a process for you to submit a report and for a new anti-cheat Sentinel is new and may have bugs that are not found however if cube craft is ever looking for a new anti-cheat I would suggest Nightfall(not advertising suggesting)

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
/report is a good idea but said as said before it was being heavily abused but with the new report system people won't be able to spam it as much as there is a process for you to submit a report and for a new anti-cheat Sentinel is new and may have bugs that are not found however if cube craft is ever looking for a new anti-cheat I would suggest Nightfall(not advertising suggesting)
I doubt they would look for anything that is already made (in the way of anticheat systems). They prefer to custom code most things.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt

-TrendyGamer
As /report it will be heavily abused by players and it wont be the best for the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom