• Yes! It will make things easier

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jodon711

Apr 11, 2020
I find it really annoying that only 'IRON' and over can use /report. Nowadays there are hackers everywhere, it takes forever to report someone if you are unranked. I think if we all use /report it will reduce the amount of hackers in the server.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I find it really annoying that only 'IRON' and over can use /report. Nowadays there are hackers everywhere, it takes forever to report someone if you are unranked. I think if we all use /report it will reduce the amount of hackers in the server.
the /report command was abused greatly by people. The hope is that ranked members care more about the server and wont abuse (even still we have a daily limit) -1 from me

D

Deleted member 469419

Well, uhm, I have a good idea about this.

Currently people unranked cannot use it, well, my idea is re-establish the current report system making it a bit complete.

This means that everyone can use it, but with certain requirements:
  • Only people who reaches level 50 (An example) and have a lot of wins in certain games could get access to receive reports as rewards)
  • The rest characteristics get still preserved.
Amount of reports for each rank: (If the player have reached the level 50)
Stone: 2 report per leveling up.
Iron and Lápiz: 3 reports per leveling up + Current amount of reports.
Gold and Diamond: 4 reports per leveling up + Current amount of reports.
Emerald and Obsidian: 5 reports per leveling up + Current amount of reports.

^^^^^^^ This is a possible solution :p

D

Deleted member 492126

It already is quite difficult to handle all reports. I don't want to imagine how hard it would become if we gave access to this command to everyone. It would be impossible for us to handle all reports - the command would be completely useless. And I'm sure many cheaters would abuse it by reporting random players to make it even harder.

If you want to report someone you can always ask a random player with a rank to report them for you, but for now stone rankers will not have the ability to report ingame.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t believe this to be a good idea! Mostly because of what Spuuuni said, it would just make the amount of reports the staff has to go through unbearable and render the command useless...
It would also take a rank perk away. Which is something rankes (including me) have paid for. I completely believe this should be stay exclusive to this players with a rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!