• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Okay so hoi, me again.
Since the skywars lobby has changed, did I notice that the leaderboard is blocking the selfie area to take a selfie, and the join signs is blocking the parkour.
2018-05-15_19.27.56.png
2018-05-15_19.28.03.png
So I am basically suggesting to replace them to a better spot. and yes this might be unnecessary, but if it get changed, it might looks better in my opinion.
also if the parkour doesn't get replaced, add an additional sign what says "Gear Parkour ----->"

Last edited:
G

Gamerfull

I like this thread, really, but I think I like the lobby more now.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Okay so hoi, me again.
Since the skywars lobby has changed, did I notice that the leaderboard is blocking the selfie area to take a selfie, and the join signs is blocking the parkour.
So I am basically suggesting to replace them to a better spot. and yes this might be unnecessary, but if it get changed, it might looks better in my opinion.
I only agree with replacing the selfie area

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I like this thread, really, but I think I like the lobby more now.
He is suggesting a replacement for the selfie area and the parkour in the Skywars lobby. As now, you have a wooden background when taking a selfie. That is why he is suggesting a replacement for it.

Like I described here above, the selfie area should be moved to another place in the lobby as now you have a wooden background when taking a selfie.
Also, there is a parkour behind the new map selector and now, your parkour statistics are not conspicuous anymore as it is behind the map selector. Your pakour statistics could better be moved to the left side so that it will be more conspicuous.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Agree with Glazh, parkour might be a bit at the back, but being near the boards doesn't make a big difference about the parkour itself. The selfie area is indeed in a weird position, and I think nobody would want a selfie with just some boards behind it.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I agree with the replacement of the selfie area because of the leaderboards which you have on the badkground of your selfie now.
For the parkour, I have to see that myself and that will (hopefully) be tomorrow.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Got messaged by a couple of staff to look into this. Although it was around 8PM and I just got Just Dance on the switch so I obviously had to play that till midnight. Anyways made the changes this morning :cool: They will be live soontm

Parkour changes
2018-05-16_11.09.27.png

Selfie Area in a better position
2018-05-16_11.09.32.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom