Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Coloured blocks aren't a great addition at all (the same goes for coloured gear) you can't sneak in to someone's base because they will easily recognise you by your block colour. This just ruins the whole game aspect of 'skill'. When you try to barricade yourself, your construction will show up in an another colour and they can just kill you. So my suggestion is to bring sandstone back or an another type of block (with the same breaking time) with the same colour for everyone!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Coloured blocks aren't a great addition at all (the same goes for coloured gear) you can't sneak in to someone's base because they will easily recognise you by your block colour. This just ruins the whole game aspect of 'skill'. When you try to barricade yourself, your construction will show up in an another colour and they can just kill you. So my suggestion is to bring sandstone back or an another type of block (with the same breaking time) with the same colour for everyone!
I don't agree with this idea. Those coloured blocks and armour are a great addition to Eggwars. Eggwars has to have a little bit of fancy in its items. Also, I just really like it, because the blocks and armour have the colour of your team.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't agree with this idea. Those coloured blocks and armour are a great addition to Eggwars. Eggwars has to have a little bit of fancy in its items. Also, I just really like it, because the blocks and armour have the colour of your team.
Yeah, I agree with you @iCheeetah

I am for this addition of coloured block/armor. It makes the game Unique. I don't see any problem of coloured blocks And armor. You don't must to buy leather armor--> you can buy chain.
Coloured clay-->wheat block (I don't remember the name of this block)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I agree with this, there were a lot of times i just walked into a teams and they didnt recognise me, and still with the name tag, you can easier see someone with armor and blocks then with the nametag

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yeah, I agree with you @iCheeetah

I am for this addition of coloured block/armor. It makes the game Unique. I don't see any problem of coloured blocks And armor. You don't must to buy leather armor--> you can buy chain.
Coloured clay-->wheat block (I don't remember the name of this block)
Yeah but thats cost more, you don't always wanna wait until you got it, and if you can make chain and hay, why does they need to chain armor and clay to the team color?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yeah but thats cost more, you don't always wanna wait until you got it, and if you can make chain and hay, why does they need to chain armor and clay to the team color?
Clay, because it is cheap to buy, If you don't want that other people see that you have made the bridge can you buy more expensive blocks.
Chain doesn't have a teamcolour, only leather.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Another debunk : when building around obsidian , you dont use terracotta , u use obsidian . Therefore the "they csn see me building around their egg to break it arguement" is debunked

Secondly , about the coloured armour , some people believe that now the enemy would see them and preciously they would not , there are coloured name tags abive peoples names . So it doesnt matter unless u shift

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Clay, because it is cheap to buy, If you don't want that other people see that you have made the bridge can you buy more expensive blocks.
Chain doesn't have a teamcolour, only leather.
So? Again, if you can buy armor and blocks that doesnt have the team colour, why would you add lethar armor and clay blocks with the team color?

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
So? Again, if you can buy armor and blocks that doesnt have the team colour, why would you add lethar armor and clay blocks with the team color?
Because colours are beautiful. Terracotta takes longer to break than sandstone anyway. Whenever people need to hide in eggs , its because the egg has obby.

Use obsidian for hiding in eggs. Previously , people hid in sandstone because the egg had obby around it . Even back then you could eqsily see where the player was hiding . Its not like youre going to hide in the terracotta , it breaks easily with a basic pickaxe. No need to hide init

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Because it is unique. It is your choise for buying that. I don't know why people are against colours?
I'm not against colours, im against the fact that you can't sneak into someones base without buying not coloured blocks and not leather dyed armor..

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Because colours are beautiful. Terracotta takes longer to break than sandstone anyway. Whenever people need to hide in eggs , its because the egg has obby.

Use obsidian for hiding in eggs. Previously , people hid in sandstone because the egg had obby around it . Even back then you could eqsily see where the player was hiding . Its not like youre going to hide in the terracotta , it breaks easily with a basic pickaxe. No need to hide init
You can't even count on one hand, how much i came on a Island, i didnt have a diamond pickaxe and i just maked one with their gold because they didn't payed attention to my name tag, if i'm coming with a name tag, my lether armor AND colourd blocks, instant focus.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
You can't even count on one hand, how much i came on a Island, i didnt have a diamond pickaxe and i just maked one with their gold because they didn't payed attention to my name tag, if i'm coming with a name tag, my lether armor AND colourd blocks, instant focus.
I made a thread detailing on this problem and came up with solutions for it

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom