Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Because colours are beautiful. Terracotta takes longer to break than sandstone anyway. Whenever people need to hide in eggs , its because the egg has obby.

Use obsidian for hiding in eggs. Previously , people hid in sandstone because the egg had obby around it . Even back then you could eqsily see where the player was hiding . Its not like youre going to hide in the terracotta , it breaks easily with a basic pickaxe. No need to hide init
I don't care about graphics, i care about a good game concept. Coloured blocks ruin most of the tactics!

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
N
I don't care about graphics, i care about a good game concept. Coloured blocks ruin most of the tactics!
nu thats just your imagination . You only need to build around yourself for breaking obsidian .
Which whether you use sandstone or terracotta , your location will be known

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
How to make this update:

Keep coloured glass.
Remove coloured clay. I pretty much always block myself in. If people put like 6 layers of sandstone around the obsidian, I can just blend in with the sandstone, no one can suspect a thing, but with the new update, if I am on green, and try to sneak to yellow, it's pretty obvious I blocked myself in, if they see the green blocks. That's the issue with coloured blocks for me.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Coloured blocks aren't a great addition at all (the same goes for coloured gear) you can't sneak in to someone's base because they will easily recognise you by your block colour. This just ruins the whole game aspect of 'skill'. When you try to barricade yourself, your construction will show up in an another colour and they can just kill you. So my suggestion is to bring sandstone back or an another type of block (with the same breaking time) with the same colour for everyone!
Thank you for this post! Really hope they will add a normal block.

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom