✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
Hi! 🌱 🌱

Noticed that the Bedrock Player Reports Forum still uses the outdated name for Rule 2.1

My suggestion is to update it from 2.1 -Swearing to 2.1- Inappropriate Messages, to match the new Rules

unknown_2022.06.22-11.37 (3).png

Have a nice day! <3

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! 🌱 🌱

Noticed that the Bedrock Player Reports Forum still uses the outdated name for Rule 2.1

My suggestion is to update it from 2.1 -Swearing to 2.1- Inappropriate Messages, to match the new Rules

View attachment 211975

Have a nice day! <3
Is this on the website? As there isn’t a web developer which led to some other suggestions getting denied, so if it is on the website then it likely won’t happen :(

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
Is this on the website? As there isn’t a web developer which led to some other suggestions getting denied, so if it is on the website then it likely won’t happen :(

Yes, it’s on the forums website…but they have already been adjusted to the new rules once by removing 1.3 - Clicking Methods and adjusting the rule numbers after it‘s removal

There has been a suggestion thread by @LukaG_ , which was already implemented before reaching 25 agrees

Thus, it might be an oversight :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: LukaG_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom