Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hello everybody,
This thread is about renaming a few gamemodes with "war" in it.

With the current situation in Ukraine, I think its really inappropriate to leave it like this.
Maybe it can be changed to someting like SkyFight, SkyBattle or SkyCombat.

I would like to hear your opinion about it.
If you agree, please react with :agree: on this post. 🇺🇦

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Ukraine isn’t the only country in a war. There are many others, yet not closer countries that have been in a war for decades. Changing the name of our games helps or does nothing, it basically has no effect. I’m sorry, but if you’re getting triggered over the name of games, then that is your problem, and not CubeCraft theirs.

Last edited:

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
Minecraft is a game for kids and there is no place for politics, and since 2015 there were more than 200 armed conflicts, but because of which no one actually proposed renaming the games with this word

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hello everybody,
This thread is about renaming a few gamemodes with "war" in it.

With the current situation in Ukraine, I think its really inappropriate to leave it like this.
Maybe it can be changed to someting like SkyFight, SkyBattle or SkyCombat.

I would like to hear your opinion about it.
If you agree, please react with :agree: on this post. 🇺🇦
In my opinion, a game having 'war' in the name isn't a problem. Wars has been going on for basically always, and it has never caused a problem before, so I don't see why its a problem now. Im going to disagree on this suggestion.

Reactions: Hoshi

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
There are people who still don't understand that this is just a minecraft server and what happens in the world has nothing to do with it

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
After months of war in Ukraine there would be no point in changing it now . Besides, it's just a game, it should be an escape from everything, so there should be as little influence of the ongoing problems as possible. I love the name and the game and I would hate to see the name being changed.

D

Deleted member 347571

You're trying to be funny by using a very serious and sensitive topic.. enough people who will read this are from Ukraine. No idea how this is supposed to be funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!