Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
Hi, my friend and I have around 4,000 teams eggwars games logged in total and we have never seen someone able to break obsidian faster.

I'm suggesting we just remove the kicked for "breaking blocks to fast" because 90% of the time this is just server lag kicking players who aren't doing anything wrong.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
They do this because there is a hack called fastbreak, which allows you to break blocks auicker than usual.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
As Deeds said, there is Fastbreak to break blocks slightly faster. I don't know if CCG has patched Nuker, the hack to rapidly break all blocks around you.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Although guenuine players do get kicked, hackers also get kicked to. I don't think they will remove this particular part of the anti cheat ; this is because as said above ^^ , it helps prevent people with fast break or nuke.

I'm hoping they will fix it soon, this will mean that it won't have any reason to be removed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom