Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think Assassinations should be removed?

• Yes.

• Yes/No, make it a featured game.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 373055

Last weeks, I made a thread about Survival Games: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/survival-games.227475/
and Hide and Seek: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/hide-and-seek.229802/ and Creative Plots as well:https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/creative-plots-on-cubecraft.227064/

I think those games are much more popular than Assassinations. A reason against those old games coming back was that it would cost server room. I think Assassinations is a like wasting servers, and also, almost nobody plays it, except for the rare players who also often hack. It looks as though staff members do not assert those servers.

So, do you agree that Assassinations should be removed? Please, do not say that you play it. You do play it maybe, but it is about the big picture. It is not true that the servers are empty, but there is just a very small group of players who play this game. I am absolutely sure that it is more useful to use this servers for Hide and Seek or Survival Games in the future.

Reactions: CyberAutumn

Spiderrman1

Feb 11, 2020
United Kingdom
Honestly, I find things like survival games etc much more fun than assassination and wouldnt mind if assassination was removed. Not many people play it and I sometimes get frustrated when i have to wait 48 hours to get a new featured game. I think they should make survival games permanent - it so FUN

Reactions: Passer

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
There are still some people playing Assassinaitons so I dont think it should be completely removed so like you said make it a featured game. There are still around 3 maps open for Assasinations maybe can make that just 1 because it isn't necessary to have that many maps.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't think assasinations should be removed, even though I don't play it, there are still other people who enjoy playing it and who will miss it. (They might not be on the forums, but they do exist). Survival Games was probably removed for a reason. I don't think they should remove a gamemode to make room for another one.

Reactions: ImJunior

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
I play assassinations from time to time, there are maybe at peak times 130 players on there! That is not maybe the highest number but most of those players like it to play.

So I don't see why it needed to be removed right now.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
They should make parkour a featured game and make place for a new game there assasinations is too og
This seems more fine for me! Yes parkour is and all to do from time to time. But I feel that as a featured game it would still do the same for the server. As assassinations is really old and removing it (even changing it to featured game) will make all older players feel a bit sad.

There are still around 3 maps open for Assasinations maybe can make that just 1 because it isn't necessary to have that many maps.
Doing it this way is also a nice idea! Keeping it and making place for an (extra) game. I don’t feel like that in assassinations the map is that important, so jut having it cycle would be fine. I think.

~Fesa

D

Deleted member 59979

I have to say that I disagree with this idea. As much as I like survival games and Hide and Seek, they shouldn't return as permanent games. Compared to other permanent games they just don't have the consistent playerbase to support being permanent and will eventually die completely like they did before the big change.

Additionally, games like assassination and parkour have very stable server usage, only needing a small, consistent amount of servers whereas games like survival games and hide and seek require very variable server usage which can complicate things as well as generally use more load than stable server usage numbers.

Combine these two factors, and it's just not worth it. We all have games we like and want to play more than just a couple of times a month but we have to learn to live with it.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Last weeks, I made a thread about Survival Games: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/survival-games.227475/
and Hide and Seek: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/hide-and-seek.229802/ and Creative Plots as well:https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/creative-plots-on-cubecraft.227064/

I think those games are much more popular than Assassinations. A reason against those old games coming back was that it would cost server room. I think Assassinations is a like wasting servers, and also, almost nobody plays it, except for the rare players who also often hack. It looks as though staff members do not assert those servers.

So, do you agree that Assassinations should be removed? Please, do not say that you play it. You do play it maybe, but it is about the big picture. It is not true that the servers are empty, but there is just a very small group of players who play this game. I am absolutely sure that it is more useful to use this servers for Hide and Seek or Survival Games in the future.
1) Yes I think that we should get games like Survival games back, but also when you look at the polls spleef is by far the most popular featured game, and would you want to replace assassination with spleef, or a game other than survival games or creative?
2) I know that there are not that many players in assassination, but, its the same number as duels (actually more than duels at the time of writing this). So would you be willing to make duels featured? because it is a lot like assassination in the sense that there is nothing like either of these games and removing either one of them could make some people very mad.
3) I know that there are not many people who play it but for some people, it is one of the only games they play because it is VERY unique, there is nothing like it. And I think you would upset some people by removing a game like that.
4) Although I see why some people might want it replaced, there is a reason SG was removed instead of it. Now people want to play SG, but it was empty before it became featured.
5) Assassination doesn't need 16-20 players at all times, it can be played with only 10. To play SG before it because featured used to be almost impossible because you needed to wait forever to get a decent-sized lobby.

I feel like we shouldn't remove a game like assassination because of the reasons stated above.
Sorry. but -1 from me.

D

Deleted member 373055

1) Yes I think that we should get games like Survival games back, but also when you look at the polls spleef is by far the most popular featured game, and would you want to replace assassination with spleef, or a game other than survival games or creative?
2) I know that there are not that many players in assassination, but, its the same number as duels (actually more than duels at the time of writing this). So would you be willing to make duels featured? because it is a lot like assassination in the sense that there is nothing like either of these games and removing either one of them could make some people very mad.
3) I know that there are not many people who play it but for some people, it is one of the only games they play because it is VERY unique, there is nothing like it. And I think you would upset some people by removing a game like that.
4) Although I see why some people might want it replaced, there is a reason SG was removed instead of it. Now people want to play SG, but it was empty before it became featured.
5) Assassination doesn't need 16-20 players at all times, it can be played with only 10. To play SG before it because featured used to be almost impossible because you needed to wait forever to get a decent-sized lobby.

I feel like we shouldn't remove a game like assassination because of the reasons stated above.
Sorry. but -1 from me.

I think Duels is a hole different gamemode. You can compare assination with something like kitpvp, free for all. There are of course reasons why SG was removed, but, what was the reason exactly? A small player base was one of them, and that is what is true now with Assassinations, so exchanging them would be an option I think.

But it is really interesting that you said Assassination only need 16-20 players at a time. I agree with that, a good point of yours. However, I still hope that Survival Games would come back. It is just such an icon, it was so important. Luckily, we can still play it on Bedrock whenever we want to, and I have to say that Bedrock is really fun as well!

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I think Duels is a hole different gamemode. You can compare assination with something like kitpvp, free for all. There are of course reasons why SG was removed, but, what was the reason exactly? A small player base was one of them, and that is what is true now with Assassinations, so exchanging them would be an option I think.
ame.
But it is really interesting that you said Assassination only need 16-20 players at a time. I agree with that, a good point of yours. However, I still hope that Survival Games would come back. It is just such an icon, it was so important. Luckily, we can still play it on Bedrock whenever we want to, and I have to say that Bedrock is really fun as well!
you couldn't get in a game of SG, assassination can be played with very few people, you don't need 20 people per game. but I agree, I want to see SG back!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713552503272.png

thx

also

congrats

1713552536134.png
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones!! 🎉🎉
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Top Bottom