Status
Not open for further replies.

kristiankunc

Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2016
kristn.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, so I again came up with this rather simple suggestion about removing the "Use default style" option in theme selection.

1622500262602.png

Why?
Because it is simply not needed, default style = light mode so why would there need to be 3 options instead of 2.
Some people might get confused and think there are 3 themes, although they are technically only 2.
+ it would probably look cooler with only 2 options.

Lemme know what do you think about this

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hi, so I again came up with this rather simple suggestion about removing the "Use default style" option in theme selection.

Why?
Because it is simply not needed, default style = light mode so why would there need to be 3 options instead of 2.
Some people might get confused and think there are 3 themes, although they are technically only 2.

yeah, I agree. i was going through each mode and though I was stupid for not being able to tell the difference between the 2 lol, guess I’m not that stupid

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021

Why?

31 agrees, gonna get forwarded 🐸❤️

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi KristN,

We have looked into your suggestion and unfortunately did not find a way to disable the default styling button. Xenforo forces us to have a "default styling" button, even when there are other buttons. There is no way for us to disable it. Therefore, your suggestion has been marked as denied.

Do not let this denied suggestion discourage you from making any new suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom