Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
The only way I have found to deal with many wolves is to burn them, preferably with lava. If that does not work hope that the person can't pvp well. If you burn every wolf but the baby one, good luck because that baby will somehow be able to more effectively knaw your ankles. Please nerf the wolves, don't remove them though.

N

Nikboo

I don't really play Survival Games that much but when I do see wolves I don't really mind them. They are not that hard to kill so I don't really see a reason to get rid of them.

As others have said it is either because you are:

1. At low HP (RUN!)
2. Unarmoured
3. Really not the best at PvP

For two of the corcumstances you wouldn't win in a PvP fight anyways so wolves are just extra obstacles to get in your way to make the game more fun.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I don't really play Survival Games that much but when I do see wolves I don't really mind them. They are not that hard to kill so I don't really see a reason to get rid of them.

As others have said it is either because you are:

1. At low HP (RUN!)
2. Unarmoured
3. Really not the best at PvP

For two of the corcumstances you wouldn't win in a PvP fight anyways so wolves are just extra obstacles to get in your way to make the game more fun.
Wolves are harder to hit and deal actual damage. Not only do you have to worry about the person that you are fighting you are also having to worry about 2 wolves. You are even worse off if they are baby wolves since they are harder to hit.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Well, wolves can be pretty annoying if you ask me. I suggest putting some lava so the player and his/her wolves will die. They shouldn't be removed in my opinion, so -1

Givt

Feb 29, 2016
Somewhere next to you
Well, wolves can be pretty annoying if you ask me. I suggest putting some lava so the player and his/her wolves will die. They shouldn't be removed in my opinion, so -1
Using lava is basically a worthless argument because most of the time players dont have lava, flint or steal barely does anything (they dont die) its either fight the person and let the wolves make you die, or fight the wolves and let the player make you die.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
REMOVE THE WOLVES
I don't wanna be the guy who suggests that you "git gud", but here are some tips for combating wolves:

Wolves have crappy AI and are easily outsmarted by simple jumps or standing on a two-block high structure.
Wolves do not have ranged attacks and therefore can be easily dispatched with a bow and arrow.
Wolves will only pursue you so far; run away.
Wolves die very very quickly in lava.
Wolves cannot swim downwards; submerging yourself in water and attacking from below is a great way to defeat wolves.
Players run away from TNT; wolves do not.

Hope this helps. Wolves are here to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom