Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ok... So how many hearts and damage do they deal again? 20 health, 4 damage (half hearts) really, same health as the player, and attack damage of a wooden sword pretty sure
And if its basic... Well you're pretty doomed unless you can pvp .-.

Givt

Feb 29, 2016
Somewhere next to you
However if a wolve attack's me(2) they do 3 hearts damage a second (with the pvper as well) dude thats insane however they are hard to hit as well in small rooms or places as they move so fast

Reactions: Ping Ether

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
I'm always in at-least one 3/4v1 every game of team SG I play when I'm not playing with my friends, and there have been many times where at-least 3 of the people in the team have the wolf kit. Usually when I take out a team,I would target one person and then another with the cannibal kit, but this is extremely tricky to do when I'm constantly getting beaten by up to 8 wolves making me miss all of my hits and dying really quickly.

And don't get me started on the baby wolves smh

Givt

Feb 29, 2016
Somewhere next to you
I'm always in at-least one 3/4v1 every game of team SG I play when I'm not playing with my friends, and there have been many times where at-least 3 of the people in the team have the wolf kit. Usually when I take out a team,I would target one person and then another with the cannibal kit, but this is extremely tricky to do when I'm constantly getting beaten by up to 8 wolves making me miss all of my hits and dying really quickly.

And don't get me started on the baby wolves smh
tHE BABY WOLVES ARE THE WURST

Reactions: Despacito 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom