Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrek

Apr 25, 2017
I was fine with teaming a few months ago but now it's really just getting out of hand. Teams of 10 teaming up on 1 person is extremely annoying, it ruins the whole fun of pvping. I only find teaming this toxic in 1.8 FFA. I understand I am going to get some hate but it's my opinion and I am sure others have the same problem.

Reactions: remio

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Gotta admit teaming in Classic is insane since it's usually the same regulars, but saying 10 people are going after the same person at once is a bit hard to believe. Thought, that's not the point, but I really don't wanna see teaming in FFA being against the rule.

Lucaatjee

Jul 7, 2016
The Netherlands
100% agree. Make teaming in ffa bannable. It is just very annoying when you get killed by a team of 5 people (or more). It ruined the whole game, because it is so unfair if you are alone.

Last edited:

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
I was fine with teaming a few months ago but now it's really just getting out of hand. Teams of 10 teaming up on 1 person is extremely annoying, it ruins the whole fun of pvping. I only find teaming this toxic in 1.8 FFA. I understand I am going to get some hate but it's my opinion and I am sure others have the same problem.
Isn't teaming allowed in any FFA mode?

Derrek

Apr 25, 2017
Gotta admit teaming in Classic is insane since it's usually the same regulars, but saying 10 people are going after the same person at once is a bit hard to believe. Thought, that's not the point, but I really don't wanna see teaming in FFA being against the rule.
I understand what you mean, at the very least I would like to see some action against toxic teaming if you know what I mean.

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Playing Duels is more fun that FFA trust me.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Maybe if they add the rule that the teams can be 2 player max?

How would you even make sure that rule is enforced? Heck, even if teaming wasn't allowed, that's going to be one the biggest headache to deal with for the moderators.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
"FFA". Meaning: "Free For All". What do people do? They create teams :facepalm:.
In my opinion, teaming in FFA must become punishable, since FFA wasn't created to get teams in the game. But, we would need more moderators, because otherwise the moderators would be overwelmed with reports.

Derrek

Apr 25, 2017
"FFA". Meaning: "Free For All". What do people do? They create teams :facepalm:.
In my opinion, teaming in FFA must become punishable, since FFA wasn't created to get teams in the game. But, we would need more moderators, because otherwise the moderators would be overwelmed with reports.
I hardly see any staff members in pvp ever. Enforcing a no teaming rule would be hard.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
This is so true, it's not logically that people team up in FFA.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

This is kind of an old quote, but it really sums up what my interpretation of what FFA should be like:

Free For All, it's free to fight.
It's free to team.

Free For All, it's free to fight.
It's free to team.
It's free to watch people fight.
It's free to attack those who watches.
It's free to protect those who watches.
It's free to attack those who protect those who watches.
It's free to avenge the ones who got attacked while protecting the watchers.
It's free to go Wizard/Mage and throw pots everywhere.
It's free to duel/challenge people into 1v1's.
It's free... Just... Yeah

I can kind of understand where you're coming from, but I really doubt FFA was created with the intention for it to be a solo game.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This is kind of an old quote, but it really sums up what my interpretation of what FFA should be like:

I can kind of understand where you're coming from, but I really doubt FFA was created with the intention for it to be a solo game.
Then why is it called "FFA"? Why didn't they call it "FZ" (Fight Zone), or something else?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Then why is it called "FFA"? Why didn't they call it "FZ" (Fight Zone), or something else?

FFA = Free for All, we can agree on that. But free for all pretty much means you can kill whoever you like, however you like (not including hacking and whatnot of course). This includes bowspamming people to death, even if it's with the intention to piss them off. This includes camping a spawn point. This includes teaming withother players to kill another more easily.

Reactions: remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom