Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove the team balancing from blockwars?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Dear Cubecraft,

Sometimes in blockwars you captured some flags, and the standing is like 3-0, some people will leave from the other team. Then you accidentally die and get moved to the other team because of the team ballancing. So you loose the game because you are the only one who made points for the other team. From the day blockwars launched I thought this was really strange. In Eggwars you will also not get moved to the other team after destroying their egg, and they leave.

So maybe this can be removed, because it's really unfair. I understand it's not nice that all of your teammates left when your team is loosing, but this is not the right solution! Maybe someone can tell me why the team balancing has still not been removed. I think it's really strange.

Kind regards,
DMR_Marijn

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Dear Cubecraft,

Sometimes in blockwars you captured some flags, and the standing is like 3-0, some people will leave from the other team. Then you accidentally die and get moved to the other team because of the team ballancing. So you loose the game because you are the only one who made points for the other team. From the day blockwars launched I thought this was really strange. In Eggwars you will also not get moved to the other team after destroying their egg, and they leave.

So maybe this can be removed, because it's really unfair. I understand it's not nice that all of your teammates left when your team is loosing, but this is not the right solution! Maybe someone can tell me why the team balancing has still not been removed. I think it's really strange.

Kind regards,
DMR_Marijn
It won't be fair and I have been there.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 it would make games unfair if 50% of a team ragequits bc they're getting rekt by teenage pros and they're salty little kids who are noobs that think they're so pro only hackers can kill them.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Team balancing is the stupidest thing I've come across in perhaps all of the mini games on the server. People here saying "it won't be fair". Think about it logically, team balancing only happens when the teams are unbalanced, meaning that on one team at least 2 people must have rage quit (2 because you can't balance if the difference between teams is only 1). If 2 players rage quit that is highly likely because of their team doing badly, so the solution to this is... PLAY WELL. Imagine being on a team and capturing 4 flags for them and it's 4-0, then in the last minute 3 opposing players leave so you get switched to the other team and lose, that's so stupid. Rebalancing doesn't happen in ANY other minigame, so why does it happen here? What a disgusting feature. It is a shame, because without this "feature" blockwars would be perhaps my favourite game. A real shame.

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
I think it would be better to just balance the teams before the time runs out to cover the flag, after that time, if it should be removed since it,has touched me that I am winning and as someone from the other team comes out, they move me to that And I lose

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I thonk it is not necessary beccause itmwon't be a fair game.
Play the game and then you'll what's fair and what's not.

I hope they really remove this thing soon, we have been making threads about this a long time ago but still they don't do it...

Also, why only BlackWars and not other games?? This is just stupid, Team Balancing is the most dumb thing in this whole server.
+1

Jun 19, 2017
Team balancing in general is just not a good idea, and it should be done before the game starts. I (and probably many others), join those games with friends, as you want to play with them. With team balancing we might be place against each other instead of together. Block wars doesn't last more than 10 minutes, losing a few teamates won't make much difference, and if you lose because of it you might have a chance in the next game. Maybe just have it so at the pre game it will let an equal amount of people to join the same team. For example there are 10 people in the lobby, only upto 5 people can join to each team. I don't like the idea of this as it just seperates you and your friends and gives you a chance to lose after leading for no good reason. +1

Reactions: Maaarijn

Caaaaarman

Jun 1, 2017
The Cat Store.
www.cubecraft.net
Team balancing is the stupidest thing I've come across in perhaps all of the mini games on the server. People here saying "it won't be fair". Think about it logically, team balancing only happens when the teams are unbalanced, meaning that on one team at least 2 people must have rage quit (2 because you can't balance if the difference between teams is only 1). If 2 players rage quit that is highly likely because of their team doing badly, so the solution to this is... PLAY WELL. Imagine being on a team and capturing 4 flags for them and it's 4-0, then in the last minute 3 opposing players leave so you get switched to the other team and lose, that's so stupid. Rebalancing doesn't happen in ANY other minigame, so why does it happen here? What a disgusting feature. It is a shame, because without this "feature" blockwars would be perhaps my favourite game. A real shame.
I agree with you!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom