Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
Hi there cubecraft.

Currently, in a skywars game, you can get golden swords in your starter chests (normal mode). They are bad because 1: they break very fast and 2: their damage is really low. You always also get an axe and that axe is often better than the sword, making the sword completely useless. I know that their is sharpness II variant but that’s basically a worse iron sword.

I do think however, that the special golden sword (the one with fire aspect I) should be kept.

So Cubecraft staff, please remove the normal golden swords in skywars

I hope you agree with this suggestion and if you don’t that‘s completely fine (but then please explain why in the reply section)

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with the suggestion to remove clean golden swords in SkyWars. It is the worst weapon in the game you might get between 1 to 3 kills with it before it breaks. It is worse than stone axes (bedrock). The enchanted gold swords should stay though

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
In normal mode, a gold sword can do decent damage to someone who doesn't have much Armor. They're fine to use as temporary weapons until you get a better one. So I honestly see no point in removing them.

CAPTAINweirp

Feb 18, 2021
It's just a temporary weapon at the end of the day, you get a kill, then you aquire a better weapon - I don't see much of point in removing them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom