Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 17.46.33.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-03 at 17.46.49.png
As Battle Zone Squads is the only mode there is for battle zone, I suggest removing the instances of 'Squad' in the starting text and in the side bar, to avoid confusion for people who might think there is duo's and solo's

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree although I find it a bit unnecessary, I mean, Battle Zone is really dead, nobody plays it.
Who cares about this? I know it may sound very direct but this is really the sad reality of this gamemode.

• Agree
Reactions: Matriox

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello Blom,

Your suggestion has been discussed within the server team and unfortunately we have decided to deny it.

The suggestion seems very minor and likely wouldn’t really bring any important change to our network. It’s just letting players know that the game mode is for 4 players. If someone is wondering if we currently have solo games for battlezone, they can always just ask in chat or ask it on our discord.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hello Blom,

Your suggestion has been discussed within the server team and unfortunately we have decided to deny it.

The suggestion seems very minor and likely wouldn’t really bring any important change to our network. It’s just letting players know that the game mode is for 4 players. If someone is wondering if we currently have solo games for battlezone, they can always just ask in chat or ask it on our discord.
Yo this is some insane fast denial. I wish my suggestions got denied as fast.

I would’ve agreed, but seeing it already got denied, i don’t really see the need to agree. You’ll get an internet point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom