Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
As pointed in a separate thread, slowness arrows can prevent you from strafing or saving yourself from getting knocked into the void. This can absolutely ruin EggWars Duels, as you only need to shoot your opponent once and it's pretty much a free kill.

As for weakness arrows, if you shoot a player once during combat, they do barely any damage and you also get a free kill.

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
As pointed in a separate thread, slowness arrows can prevent you from strafing or saving yourself from getting knocked into the void. This can absolutely ruin EggWars Duels, as you only need to shoot your opponent once and it's pretty much a free kill.

As for weakness arrows, if you shoot a player once during combat, they do barely any damage and you also get a free kill.
Honestly i agree with this, but i dont think they should be removed.

Pluisje

Jul 29, 2020

I agree, they make the game much easier and give a lot of free kills.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom