Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 576174

Hoi,

Since you've decided to remove the programming text channel, shame on you for that, you can remove the voice channel "Programming". It's never used and has no place in the server if the text channel has been removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DcRubik

Novice Member
Apr 30, 2020
Spain
Not rlly, think about it. They are some Devs on CubeCraft and they can show his coding in call screen sharing with other devs. :starenoot:

D

Deleted member 576174

Not rlly, think about it. They are some Devs on CubeCraft and they can show his coding in call screen sharing with other devs. :starenoot:
I've been in the server for over a year, never seen a single person in that channel, the text channel was much much more used than this voice channel. In fact, whenever someone had a question or wanted to show something off, the text channel was used.

DcRubik

Novice Member
Apr 30, 2020
Spain
I've been in the server for over a year, never seen a single person in that channel, the text channel was much much more used than this voice channel. In fact, whenever someone had a question or wanted to show something off, the text channel was used.
I've been in the discord server for more than 4 years. I see people there.

D

Deleted member 576174

I've been in the discord server for more than 4 years. I see people there.
How often? Once a year or something? Haven't seen someone in the past year, so quite realistic. Now compare how many times you've seen a message in the, now deleted, programming channel with the, not deleted as it seems to be more important, voice channel.

The definitely more actively used text channel removal and keeping the voice channel which is much much less used is another big brain idea they got, it will keep going on.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom