Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Yea sometimes they are useful to chase people down, but most of the time people that run away for ages are low on health so they lose saturation very fast so you can catch up to them fast anyway, so all pearls are used for is for those annoying spamclickers who refuse to fight and play survival games to practise their running. Sometimes if you get a pearl spammer on low health, when they pearl away they die and you don't even get the kill which is stupid too. Also other times you have a nice 1v1 with someone, then they pearl away so some random comes along and cleans you up. Also people use pearls to go on top of giant structures and camp there all game, and borders take ages to start to close so you have to wait for ages for them to die too, so yea remove pearls pls
Inb4 people who can't pvp come and say "but running away from combat is a strategy!!!"

Shannylicious

Sep 13, 2017
Lmao, I can actually agree about that. However, there are still the advantages and the disadvantages of it at the same time. You're probably only looking it from one side, so I don't know tbh. I'd say they should still be a thing imo.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 they can be used to make games more tactically interesting. They can give a player time to gapple and regen if they get down too low.

A

A pigeon

I would disagree but then again , pearls are useless since they often are the cause of your death.

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Tbh pearls arent that annoying.And they are uselfull sometimes and you don exactly get away that far with them.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Pearls can be really useful if you know how to use them correctly. I'd rather see them stay in the game than to save an extra 1 minute of play time without them!

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I agree that they are really annoying, the amount of time I've beaten people in a fight just for them to enderpearl away repeatedly because somehow they have a never ending supply of them... :3
On the other hand though it's part of the game, do anything to survive and be the last person standing. I guess enderpearls are an item that help you survive, as annoying as they are...

I think a compromise would be to have them just as a sponsor item with the chance of only being able to have 1 in a sponsor chest rather than completely removing them. I don't know though because just having them in the game like that seems slightly pointless :3

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I’ve actually been saved more times by enderpearls. We can make it more rarer, rather than completely removing them.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I’ve actually been saved more times by enderpearls. We can make it more rarer, rather than completely removing them.
Yeah good idea
In OP mode especially for some reason there are just tonnes of enderpearls, and people say "it takes just an extra minute to kill them, no biggie" but in OP mode it takes way longer because of more armour, food and gapples etc. Also in the candy map where it takes ages for people to kill them because they run and eat cakes

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
downloads.jpg

Reactions: Lilleh__

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Yea sometimes they are useful to chase people down, but most of the time people that run away for ages are low on health so they lose saturation very fast so you can catch up to them fast anyway, so all pearls are used for is for those annoying spamclickers who refuse to fight and play survival games to practise their running. Sometimes if you get a pearl spammer on low health, when they pearl away they die and you don't even get the kill which is stupid too. Also other times you have a nice 1v1 with someone, then they pearl away so some random comes along and cleans you up. Also people use pearls to go on top of giant structures and camp there all game, and borders take ages to start to close so you have to wait for ages for them to die too, so yea remove pearls pls
Inb4 people who can't pvp come and say "but running away from combat is a strategy!!!"
I have to disagree because 1. You can get Ep in Op only and no one votes op only sometimes 2. Ep are good to escape its called tactic no EP no fun and 3. ep is part of the game you cant remove it.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I have to disagree because 1. You can get Ep in Op only and no one votes op only sometimes 2. Ep are good to escape its called tactic no EP no fun and 3. ep is part of the game you cant remove it.
you can get op in normal and basic too you know

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
i never got and ep in normal or basic and play sg regularly
YYZaWEA.png

Normal items
uCShE6B.png

Guy throws pearl (top middle of screen)
Cdmpa1D.png

You can see the pearl about to land in the distance
...And this was the first game I played to try and prove pearls are in normal items, in fact this guy was the first opponent I saw after grace period too lol

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
YYZaWEA.png

Normal items
uCShE6B.png

Guy throws pearl (top middle of screen)
Cdmpa1D.png

You can see the pearl about to land in the distance
...And this was the first game I played to try and prove pearls are in normal items, in fact this guy was the first opponent I saw after grace period too lol
ok I'm wrong :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Top Bottom