Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
For option 1, they wouldn't even need to remove parkour but just add competitive. But I'm a fan of this idea. For option 2, can you give any options or idea's which have to do with those 'featured games' like you say?
I mean to add one of them permanently.Maybe block wars or survival games

Reactions: Ronzo

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Parcour is a really nice game to play... thats btw the only game I play on 1.9 or higher

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
No, sometimes i play parkour to be better in skywars etc. If you have a suggestion to add a minigame do a thread of it. Parkour is good right now.!

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
I've had great fun playing parkour, nice to have a casual change from playing against other players. Feeling of self-satisfaction for beating your records, or a hard map, is nice :) I don't see any reason to remove it - it's not buggy, bad or not fun.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
@xXIIIIIIXx Have you even tried parkour? I play it when I just want to cool off at the end of the day and while I play I just listen to some relaxing music.

After the Big Cange, Cubecraft wanted a balance of "PVP games and Non PVP games" So, you already got your fair share, so, ya. Don't delete it. It's a good game.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
This is very easily answered: No.

Parkour is one of those games that doesn't require a minimum number of players in order to start. It's a game that you can play while waiting for your friends to come online, or to pass time after they've logged off. See https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-big-change.212513/ if you still don't understand why this change was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom