Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
People just camp until overtime so if we just remove overtime, they can't do it anymore!
1 that is why you try the ninja kit
2 as already stated Overtime has no effect on people camping, they do it reguardless
3 also as stated above ending in a tie doesn’t help anyone

I can somewhat agree for core mode
As if one team has 16 core health and the other has 23 the team with 23 can get lucky with a ninja and win in overtime by only collecting 3 points which to me is rather dumb

But capture the flag mode I cannot agree at all

Reactions: Kloska

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
You can't stop campers warn players when his camping and when his keep going report him at https://report.cubecraft.net/report
Unfortunately camping is allowed :(

2 as already stated Overtime has no effect on people camping, they do it reguardless
Not quite true. You see, many of the clans that play on the game will often make absolutely no effort to even go to your side of the map whatsoever, not trying to break your defences or get your flag at all because its easier and less risky now to just sit back. tbh it's a really smart move because thats just what the game has turned into but if they are sitting there for 7 minutes just farming kills and not trying to win , it's just boring at frustrating.

Once overtime comes around, this is when they finally start to attack a bit, half the time one of the teams manages to get a capture and the other half of the time it just ends up as a tie.

This means there is no incentive to attack at all until overtime and the game is 5 minutes longer than it needs to be and is just generally frustrating.

1 that is why you try the ninja kit
you are a 3 shot and super slow once you have the flag, and ninja being the only viable option is honestly just stupid

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
Unfortunately camping is allowed :(

Not quite true. You see, many of the clans that play on the game will often make absolutely no effort to even go to your side of the map whatsoever, not trying to break your defences or get your flag at all because its easier and less risky now to just sit back. tbh it's a really smart move because thats just what the game has turned into but if they are sitting there for 7 minutes just farming kills and not trying to win , it's just boring at frustrating.

Once overtime comes around, this is when they finally start to attack a bit, half the time one of the teams manages to get a capture and the other half of the time it just ends up as a tie.

This means there is no incentive to attack at all until overtime and the game is 5 minutes longer than it needs to be and is just generally frustrating.

you are a 3 shot and super slow once you have the flag, and ninja being the only viable option is honestly just stupid
Camping is not allowed ;)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Not quite true.
You see, many of the clans that play on the game will often make absolutely no effort to even go to your side of the map whatsoever, not trying to break your defences or get your flag at all because its easier and less risky now to just sit back. tbh it's a really smart move because thats just what the game has turned into but if they are sitting there for 7 minutes just farming kills and not trying to win , it's just boring at frustrating.
These are 2 conflicting statements
If they don’t really camp other then overtime
Then they would be going for your flag
Which you just stated doesn’t happen

Camping is not allowed ;)

The camping isn’t aloud rule doesn’t refer to flag camping as Blockwars (in most maps) is a connected area thus by the server’s definition of camping this does not count

C

Cutee

So what? If you saw someone going to your flag you would defend it, wouldn't you?
You're too used to easy matches, and once a hard match brings up, you give up alredy. It's your fault for not trying better, they can die, they're not god, you can go with your team to their flag. And if you don't it's your fault because you didn't have a good strategy.

This doesn't prove anything, again, if you managed to atack properly in the ''FIGHT'' time, you wouldn't be in this situation, again, it's your fault for not getting on their flag. They're just defending.

Yes, compared to having the power of going invisible, not having the spectral arrow effect, and having a sword super-op wich can kill everyone with 3 critical hits (Except if they're Tank) it's the best option. Just because you don't know how to use the ninja kit properly doesn't mean it's not the best option.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
So what? If you saw someone going to your flag you would defend it, wouldn't you?
Defending and camping are different
You're too used to matches, and once a hard match brings up, you give up alredy
1. It's not one out of a ton of them, it's a large portion of them and it can be all I get to play against in an entire day sometimes 2. I never said I give up
It's your fault for not trying better,
I never said I don't try either...
They can die, they're not god, you can go with your team to their flag. And if you don't it's your fault because you didn't have a good strategy.
I never said they can't die, I don't see where you got that from
Going with my team to their flag either requires a big party or fails, I don't see your point?
Not having a big party is my fault because of my strategy what???

This doesn't prove anything, again, if you managed to atack properly in the ''FIGHT'' time, you wouldn't be in this situation, again, it's your fault for not getting on their flag. They're just defending.

Do you not understand that the odds are stacked in their favour for this situation? I don't see how you can attack properly against 5+ campers without a big party yourself, they have the respawn times, trap blocks and numbers in their favour. Why is everything here my fault?

Yes, compared to having the power of going invisible, not having the spectral arrow effect, and having a sword super-op wich can kill everyone with 3 critical hits (Except if they're Tank) it's the best option. Just because you don't know how to use the ninja kit properly doesn't mean it's not the best option.

Then you also die in 3 hits yourself against a bunch of campers.
Why is your entire argument that it's me doing everything wrong? saying I don't even know how to use ninja kit, I've probably used it over a 1000 times but I just think it's overrated and is not a good all rounder. It's pretty terrible for defending too unless you are sitting in the flag room. For me that not having the spectral arrow effect is just really annoying and another way just to buff ninja more for no reason.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom